🎞️☀️장42 (COLA): Another Kim Betrayal

Kai looks around and gritted his teeth, but then he felt like someone is nearly killing him.

Dodging to the left, Yongsun's heavy huge sword smashed through the cement as her eyes bore into his with rage.

"You fucking dog!"

Yongsun shouts before swinging her sword again toward his face as he continues to dodge.

Tzuyu appears as she grabs her shotgun and began shooting Kai.

"It's dog hunting season bitch!"

The tall girl shouts as she grabs her dual pistols and began shooting his way.

Kai grits his teeth and threw the huge boulder toward Yongsun when someone punched it away.

"Yeosang! And uh... Who?"

The scorpion hybrid chuckled beside Yeosang.

"Hongjoong!"

"Nice!"

Yongsun grinned before glaring back at Kai.
___________________

Ji-Sun noticed that the creatures were scared for their life, thinking of something... She remembers her boyfriend.

"Here... This is a special necklace, once you press that little gem over there it'll grant you protection. A Crystal like a shield, you can summon it to protect everyone."

Sunghoon smiles before kissing her cheek.

"Stay safe for me okay?"

Ji-Sun sighs and looks at her necklace before gathering the creatures beside her, pressing the gem a Crystal shield protected them from falling boulders and loud explosions.

"We'll be safe here everyone.."

Ji-Sun gasped seeing Ryujin grab Warren's ankle before smashing him toward the crystal shield making it crack a little.

"Yah! Ryujin!"

"Oh shit."

Ryujin sheepishly smiled before grabbing Warren's ankles and throwing him toward Sana who spiked him down to the ground again.

Jihyo was using her spear when she felt someone behind her.

Daniel smirked looking down at her.

"Now if it isn't my wife? Already betraying me my love?"

"Betraying you? Oh no, this isn't betrayal Daniel. This is called I'm doing it for love."

Jihyo kicked Daniel away as the said man grunted, he summons his wings and he glares at the woman in front of him when suddenly someone landed in front of Jihyo.

"Back away from her."

Shuhua whispered as she unsheathes her katanas.

"Shuhua..."

Jihyo whispered.

"Seung Unnie is busy searching for those Disgusting celestial fucks, she told me to protect you from an orangutan."

Daniel let out a battle cry as he punched Shuhua who blocked it with her katanas.

Ji-Sun noticed that the shield was getting weaker, she cussed and tried to find a way out when the shield was protected by another layer of Crystals.

"Hey kid, how you holding up?"

The doctor gasped seeing one of the members of Titan Warriors.

"Yoongi! Shield the other creatures!"

Namjoon shouts as he rushed toward his older sister who was busy fighting Kai.

"Roger!"

Yoongi shouts creating more crystal barriers.

Jungkook punched Warren away from Ryujin as he looks at the short-haired girl.

"Damn, you did that?"

The bunny asked as the panther looked at where he is pointing to see warrens upper teeth gone.

"Yep."

"Nice."

Taehyung looks for Yongsun, too excited to see his Noona.

Jin was just looking at them, not moving.

Hoseok looked for his cousin.

"Ji-Sun!"

"Oppa!"

Jimin saw his cousin.

"Jihyo! Are you okay?"

He asks as the owl nodded and pointed at Shuhua and Daniel fighting.

"Did... Did you know how strong is this girl?"

Jihyo whispered beside him as Jimin gawked at how strong Shuhua was as she starts to cause damage to a Demi-God.

"No, but... I heard she is the little sister of Legendary Fire User Kwon Ji-Yong and Red Riot Blader Kwon Soon-Young..."

Shuhua sliced Daniels's feather as he couldn't believe he is losing to a miserable nasty bitch.

Kai smirked a bit as he summoned his dragon water but this time it was summoned with black goo.

"Black magic..."

Tzuyu whispered and saw that Yongsun got knocked out by Kai, Tzuyu tried to defend herself but the dragon smashed her towards the wall making her groan.

Namjoon gasped as he was about to punch Kai when Jin stopped his fist.

"Jin?"

"Back away, Joon. My cousin will have Your sister's magic."

Jin whispered darkly as Namjoon teared up a little at the betrayal.

Kai chuckled as he stomped on Tzuyu's chest cracking her ribs a little.

"Say goodbye you little shit."
________⭐________

"________⭐________