💾장97 (TWOCA): Crowned Lord

(made this while listening to Mary On A Cross)

The Day

The knights of every tribe gathered even the other hybrids and rooky pirates.

The Tribe Leaders stood in front of the throne as they held their Tridents tightly feeling the adrenaline rushing in, they couldn't stop their smiles seeing the people cheer for the Lord Of All Magic.

"This is it... We have someone who can match the forces of those forsaken Marines."

Chan whispered as Mina heard him.

"That is precisely correct, Moon. But we must be wary of our moves, we can't push all the burdens we have as Tribe Leaders to her as her duty is heavier than ours."

Mina whispered as Chan nods.

"Don't you guys feel proud seeing Jihyo walk in that royal gown?"

(Shet 😭😭😭😭 GANDA)

Momo smiles as Sana chuckled nodding a little.

"Perfect. Our captain looks perfect."

"I must say, we're only missing one Tribe Leader."

Niki leans towards them slightly as he whispers that, Giselle looks at him curiously.

"One? What?"

"There are several Tribe Leaders from the past but the fourth Kang decided to limit it to Seven, then Tribal Chiefs can be multiple."

"Cool."

Jihyo stops in front of them and she smiles.

"Our Highness."

The Tribe Leaders kneeled on one knee as they look down with closed eyes, respecting Jihyo's presence.

"My Leaders."

Jihyo smiles as they stood up and made way for Jihyo to sit on the throne beside the huge one.

As Jihyo sits, she smiles hearing the trombones and drums.

Rin was wearing her mother's Cape but was wearing her sister's blazer, and Eunwoo wore Dongwook's.

Tzuyu gulps as tries to fight back her tears, she was proud but was also hurting as this is it.

This... Was It?

Ryujin frowns seeing Tzuyu's quivering lips as Yongsun placed her hands on their shoulder to comfort them.

Shuhua sniffled, she too felt her heart clench at the sight of having the older woman without them.

Soyeon glanced at her girlfriend as she signals the other girls.

They frowned.

Ji-Sun was too, holding back tears.

"This is it... Isn't it Rin?"