🎞️장28 (DA): Where You Wanna Go

Chan and Han walked through the sweaty crowds as they bargain with the girls.

"This..."

Han whispered as he shook his head.

"Disgusting, I know."

The Mixx crew walked together with the TLS crew as they bumped into Sunghoon who was excited to see Ji-Sun.

"Hey girls!"

Sunghoon greets them as Shuhua cocks her eyebrows.

"Sunghoon? What are you doing here?"

"My crew decided to visit here because Niki mentioned this Island to us, he's angry at what the Marines did."

The boy explained as Lily sighed.

"Where's Niki?"

Haewon asked as Sunghoon shrugged.

"We got separated."

"Then let's find him before the Marines do."

"Oh! Wait! I have some gifts..."

Sunghoon smiled as he grabbed the bag behind him.

"This is a Katana Maintenance Kit, for you Shuhua."

Shuhua smiled as she grabs the kit.

"I figured that you'll love that since you use katanas, and this is for Yongsun Noona. It's a leather case for her dragon-slaying sword, I thought that she needs it so she won't carry her sword with her hands."

Yongsun smiled and thanked him.

"For Ryujin, here are some--"

"Is that History book about The Matthiou tribe?"

"Yep."

"Awesome!"

Ryujin smiled as she grabs the book.

"Uhm okay! Next is for Tzuyu, this new belt case so you can fit your dual pistols and your tools in one go. And oh, this is made out of fine leather so it's not easy to break, this one was free when I bought it. You can carry two rifles and shotguns or cannons."

Tzuyu's eyes were twinkling receiving her gifts.

"This is for Seung, this is a scarf I knitted since I saw you wearing one... And you always like to tie it on your waist so here..."

Seung pats his head as she ties it to her waist.

"For Rin, this is a staff. I went on an adventure of my own. And for your information... It belongs to your mother when she first started her adventure as a pirate."

Rin gasped and grabbed the staff immediately, everyone was shocked since sunghoon placed an effort to grab it.

"Holy fucking shit."

Rin whispered as she could feel her mother's hold on the staff making her smile softly.