💾장88 (TWOCA): More About That Person

"There's a map here..."

Ryujin grabs the ripped paper behind the middle of the pages.

"The map of the Lost Island of the Lord Of All Magic... Woah!"

The Archeologist gave the map to Rin and her eyes widened seeing that it almost took one-fourth of the world.

"Holy fucking freakishly shit! That person owns this!?"

Rin shouts as Ryujin and Seung was amazed by the land.

"Then we should set sail! We're not far from there."

The captain grinned as she looked at Yongsun who was talking to Ryujin.

"Unnie! Captain said we should set sail here!"

"Awesome... That's a big ass island..."

Yongsun whispered before grabbing the steering wheel.

"Let's go!"
___________________

"What do you think we will find on that island?"

"More mysteries... But I do hope that we'll find something about that Lord Of All Magic if indeed that person is alive... Then we have the upper hand. But I think it's best if the Lord Of All Magic stays hidden for a while until the situation of those marines destroying other islands who are weak settles down..."

Eunwoo sighed frustratingly.

"Then let's head there immediately."

Yeonjun grinned.
___________________

Chan sighed as he looked at the kingdom he owns.

"Matthiou... That's a weird name... It means Child Of God..."

He sighed and grabbed his staff to go to his royal library, going inside he searched for the book named after the island.

"Kang Daniel once ruled the Sun Island--SUN ISLAND!? Wait! So that means I own all of them?"

Chan pursed his lips before continuing to read.

"He changed the name to Matthiou to strike fear in everyone, Daniel is known as a cruel king on the island. We wish to go back to where it was before when Kang Tae-Oh was still alive and was the one leading us."

The man sighs before closing the book.

"Matthiou Island... I need to change it back to Sun Island again..."

Chan exits the library and looked for his trusty knights.

"I would like to change back the old name of the island tribe, there's no such this as Matthiou. We will not strike fear in our people."

The knights bowed and went to the councils.

A kid was running with multiple books in his hands when he bumped into Chan.

"I'm sorry!"

The kid yelps before gathering all of his books and running away from Chan.

Chan grabbed the kid's book.

"Hey! You forgot one... Book..."

He chuckled as the kid didn't look back.

"Hm?"

Chan's eyes widened.

"The Book Of Magic..."

He looks around before setting his staff down near the stairs as he sat down and reads it.

"My Past Hunts Me, My Lover Is Not Here Anymore. I Miss Her... Is This The Curse Of An Lonely God? A Power That Everyone Is Chasing For In Myself, Why Was I Born With It? A Power That Could Destroy Everyone, Why Me? I'm Just Simple Man Living My Best Life With My Lover... But I Have To Take The Throne And Sacrifice Myself. My Happiness, My Love, My Mind..."

Chan felt bad for this person.

"My Past Hunts Me, My Present Pains Me, My Future... I don't know... This Is The Lord Of All Magic... Signing Out."

The man closed the book and couldn't help but feel his eyes water.

"I wish that this next Lord Of All Magic does not suffer like how he did..."
________✴️________

"________✴️________

Boom Accla