Hey you.

Alexia's POV

Once I had left my mother's house, I headed straight to the stadium for the game. As I pulled into the the stadium it became clear that I was running late, usually I was one of the first people here, but not today, the car park was already pretty full. The conversation with my mother must have lasted longer than I thought. I quickly parked the car in one of the few empty spaces and grabbed my bag from the back seat before rushing inside.

I headed straight towards the locker room to get ready for the warm up. As I walked through the door it became clear just how late I was, most of the team had already headed out onto the pitch and the few that remained were sat chatting to each other as they put on their boots.

"Hola chicas" I quickly greeted them, heading straight to my locker and throwing my bag down onto the bench.

"Hola Ale" they all said in unison, before exchanging confused looks with one another.

I quickly opened my locker and began to change into the warm up kit. As I pulled my t-shirt over my head, Mapi suddenly appeared beside me causing me to jump.

"You're late" She stated as she sat down on the bench next to my locker.

"Yes... I am aware of that Mapi" I quipped as I changed from my jeans into the team shorts.

"You're never late..."

"I know... I just lost track of time" I mumbled as I searched my bag for my socks.

"Does it have anything to do with a certain brunette?" She smirked as she wigged her eyebrows as me.

"Who?"

"You know exactly who I'm talking about Ale..."

She was right. I did.

"I'm late because I had to drop Nala at my mums... It's got nothing to do with Isy. She's not even back yet anyway"

"Yeah she is"

What Mapi said surprised me, I had no idea that Isy had even landed yet... let alone that she was here in the stadium. I thought that she would have  text me. I suddenly found my eyes searching the room for her, knowing that she was here somewhere made me heart beat faster. I really needed to see her.

"She's already gone to her seat."

I returned my eyes to Mapi, who was biting her bottom lip in an attempt to hold back a laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked as I stood up and began to head out onto the pitch.

Mapi quickly followed me out of the locker room, jumping onto my back as I walked down the tunnel.
"It's good to see you happy again Ale"

Throughout the warm up I found myself subconsciously searching the crowd for Isy. She wasn't in the section of seats that was reserved for the team or on the side of the pitch with the staff. I couldn't see her anywhere. I wanted to keep looking until I found her, but the warm up was soon over and it was time to head back into the locker room to get ready for the match. I took one last look around the stadium and headed down the tunnel.

Just as I was about to open the locker room door I was pulled pulled back by two hands, one on each side of my waist. The familiar smell of Chanel perfume told me who it was before I even turned around.

It was Isy.

"Hey you!" She smiled, her eyes meeting mine.

"You're back!" I cheered, immediately wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into a hug.

"I'm back" She mumbled as she buried her face into the crook of my neck.

The feeling of her warm breath against the sensitive skin of my neck sent a shiver down my spine.

"I missed you" I whispered into her ear.

"I missed you too Ale... so much"

I didn't want this moment to end, I wanted to stay here with Isy in my arms forever, but the sound of the girls shouting in the locker room reminded me that I had a game to play. I needed to go.

I reluctantly loosened my grip around Isy's waist and took a step back, my eyes never leaving hers.

"I should go" I gestured towards the locker room.
"... but I'll see you after the game?" I asked shyly.

"Definitely"