Names.

"Mama!!!" Jordi's voice echoed down the hall from his bedroom. He'd woken up about an hour ago, but had been happily playing with his toys while Ale and I enjoyed some extra time in bed until his footsteps began stomping down the hall towards our bedroom.

"Yes Jordi" Ale smiled, sitting up to look at our son who was now stood at the foot of our bed dressed in his newest Barca kit, albeit with the shorts on backwards as he was still learning to get himself dressed.

"It's Monday isn't it Mama?" He asked excitedly.

"It is" she nodded.

"So when are we going to training? Because I'm ready to go... look" he gestured towards his shirt.

"Your shorts are on backwards little man... you go and sort them out and I'll get up and make us some breakfast"

He perked up once Ale had said that, spinning around on the balls of his feet and running out of our room and back to his.

"He loves going to training with you" I smiled up at my wife.

"I love taking him, we don't do much the day after a game anyway and he loves playing with the girls"

"I bet the girls love having him there"

"They do" Ale smiled, leaning down and placing a kiss on my forehead before climbing out of bed.

The house was quiet when Ale took Jordi to training with her. There were no dinosaur roars or the sound of little feet running around on the wooden floors and as much as I missed having him around it was nice to have some time without Jordi. The later stages of pregnancy were catching up with me and I was just exhausted all the time. Not having Jordi to focus on meant that I could relax and do things that needed to be done before the baby arrived.

I was sat in the nursery going through the boxes of Jordi's baby clothes that we had got down from the loft when I found it. The first Barca kit we had bought for him, the one he wore to Ale's comeback game, the one that held so many special memories for us as a family and I couldn't help but burst into tears.

Jordi was just under a month old when he wore this shirt, Ale had been off the pitch for nearly a year and I had just given birth. Everything was so different now. Jordi is 3 years old and off at training with Ale and I'm heavily pregnant with our second little boy. Time had passed by so quickly that I could barely recognise the life we were living right now.

I held the tiny Barca shirt up to my face, sniffing the soft material hoping that it still smelt like baby Jordi when I heard his voice echo up the stairs.

"We're home Mami!!!" He shouted as Ale closed the front door behind them, a few moments of quiet followed before he called out again.

"Mami I got you a present! Where are you??"

"I'm in the baby's room JJ" I called out to him.

I could hear his little footsteps coming up the stairs, followed closely by Ale who was whispering to him, most likely about the gift they had gotten me.

"Go and give it to Mami then" she encouraged him as they arrived in the doorway of the nursery, a gentle hand on his back leading him towards me.

Jordi quickly skipped forward, a little brown bag in his hand and a huge smile on his face.

"Mama said it's your favourite" he said proudly as he handed it to me, his excitement obvious as he bounced up and down in front of me.