Wants me.

It had been two weeks since we rekindled, and the transition back into be being wives again had been seamless, everything had fallen back into how they had been before the world cup.  We had all been benefitting from being back together as a family, Jordi was thriving now that his parents were back together and he was getting all of the attention that he could possibly need or ask for, and Ale and I had each other. We had been communicating well, spending as much time together as we could and things in the bedroom had been more vigorous and frequent then ever. Over two months without being with each other had clearly had an effect. Ale was like a pest, all over me at any given opportunity, whether that was in the morning before training, when Jordi was for down his afternoon nap or now, as I stood at the kitchen counter packing Jordi's favourite snack into a bag.

"You're not being helpful" I smirked as Ale wrapped her arms around my waist from behind, resting her chin on my shoulder as her hands roamed underneath my shirt.

"I wasn't trying to be" She teased, kissing the side of my neck a few times.

"Your mum's coming here to pick him up isn't she?" I asked, trying to ignore her actions as I continued what I was doing.

"Mmmhmm" She mumbled, placing her lips onto my shoulder as she slipped the tips of her fingers under the waistband of my trousers.

"Ale, I love you, but get off. I need to get Jordi up from his nap and ready to go. We can't be late today" I reached for her hands, removing them from my waist before making my way towards the stairs.

I headed into Jordi's nursery to wake him up from his nap, leaning over the side of his cot to gently stroke his back, knowing that if he is woken up too harshly he'll be in a bad mood for hours and that wouldn't be fair on Eli. As my hand made contact with him I realised what he was wearing, a Barcelona jersey with Mami and 5 printed on the back.

He'd never worn my shirt before, always wearing one of Ale's when we went to watch her play, so seeing our little boy in my kit made me emotional. Even more so, knowing that Ale must have gotten him changed into it before putting him down for his nap to surprise me.

"It's your turn now" Ale whispered from the doorway as she watched me begin to tear up.
"He's been my biggest supporter since he was born, so it's only fair that you get to have him as yours for a while"

"Just a while?" I asked, laughing slightly as I lifted Jordi into my arms and rubbed circles on his back.

"Well, he'll be able to pick for himself soon, won't he?"

"And you think he'll pick you?"

Ale smirked at me for a few moments, not saying a word, but the look on her face was telling me enough. She thought that she was his favourite....

"You do, don't you?"

"I'm not answering that" she smirked.

Eli and Alba arrived not long later to pick Jordi up, it was my first game back today and they were going to spend a few hours with him before the game and then bring him to the stadium later to watch. I was nervous, not just about playing for the first time since having Jordi, but also about leaving him. He'd never been to watch a game without me and I knew how unsettled he could become in the stands.

"Everything he needs should be in the bag. There are snacks and milk if he gets hungry, a change of clothes, toys in case he gets bored, a coat if he gets cold and you've got the pushchair, so if he needs a nap just push him around in that for a while and he should go to sleep" I rambled.

"He'll be fine" Ale reassured me, placing her hand on the small of my back as I kissed Jordi goodbye.

"We'll take good care of him" Eli smiled, taking Jordi into her arms as I passed him over to her.