Amor.

Alexia's POV.

"Dinners ready!" I called across the kitchen towards Isy, who was sat on the sofa with Nala giving her some much needed attention.

Isy and Nala had been inseparable since they met 5 years ago when Nala was just a puppy. She had missed Isy a lot when she left for Manchester, barely leaving her side of the bed and cuddling into anything that smelt like her for weeks after she left. When Isy came back for her first visit, Nala didn't leave her side once, jumping on her lap whenever she sat down, following her around house and whining for her whenever she was out of sight. I thought that over time she had gotten used to Isy not being around and maybe even forgotten about her, but I was proved wrong on that night a few weeks ago when they were reunited again. Just like me, Nala had never gotten used to Isy not being in our lives and definitely hadn't forgotten about her.

"Ooo great! It smells amazing"

I put the Paella onto the plates and was placing them onto the table when I overheard Isy mumbling something to Nala as she stood up from the sofa.

"Sorry Nala bear, but I need to get up now, it's your mama's turn for some attention"

A small smile spread across my face at those words, which I quickly tried to suppress as Isy got closer to the table. I walked across to her chair, pulling it out slightly for her to sit down at the table.

"Smooth... very smooth" Isy chuckled as she placed herself down onto the chair and pulled it in.

"Well, I've got to impress you somehow haven't I?" I joked.

"You impressed me a long time ago Ale..."

I had sat alone at this dining table so many times over the last 2 years that I had almost forgotten what it felt like to share a meal with someone. Of course I had been out for meals with friends and family over the time that we had been apart, but it was different. Sitting opposite Isy felt so different to anything else. I found myself hanging on every word that she said, paying attention to every small movement she made and staring into her eyes at any opportunity. There was no distractions... it was just us.

"Mmm... I've missed your Paella sooo much" Isy almost moans as she takes her last bite and leans back in her chair.

"I tried making it myself, but it was never the same, no matter how hard I tried"

"That will be because of my secret ingredient" I winked across the table at her.

"Ooo... what is it then? you can trust me" She smiled.

"No way!"
"Anyway it's a family secret..."

Isy's hand immediately rose up to her chest as she took in a deep breath pretending to be hurt by my words.
"Am I not part of the family!?"

"Not yet..." I mumbled quietly as I stared into her dark eyes.

Isy cheeks blushed immediately as she stared back at me. After staying like that for a few moments I broke the silence, standing up from the table to clear the plates.

"Right, I'll just do the dishes and then we can watch that film"

"Can I help?" Isy looked up at me.

"Why don't you go and choose something to watch? I'll only be a few minutes"

She nodded at me before standing up and heading back towards the sofa to join a now sleeping Nala.

I slowly made my way into the kitchen and started clearing up the mess I had made while cooking dinner. I had been washing the dishes for about five minutes when I heard footsteps behind me and two arms snaked their way around my waist.

"Hey you" I smiled.

"Hi" Isy mumbled from behind me before burying her head into the side of my neck.

The feeling of her warm breath on my skin made me feel something that I hadn't felt in quite a while. Lust. It made me want to turn around and carry Isy upstairs. It made me want her.

"Have you finished yet?" she whispered before she began placing open mouthed kisses on the skin just below my ear letting me know that she was feeling the same.

"Isy..." I warned her almost moaning as I did, before letting out a deep breath. Part of me was desperately trying to control myself and the other part was begging for Isy.

"Please mi amor..." she pleaded.

Hearing those words flipped a switch in my brain. The part of me that was trying to practice self control had almost completely given up and the lust I was feeling was beginning to take over.

After quickly turning around in Isy's grip we were now face to face, our faces only a few inches apart, Isy's hands still gripping around my waist and her dark eyes gazing deeply into mine.

"Are you-"

Isy didn't let me finish my question, silencing me by suddenly placing her soft lips onto mine and capturing them in a passionate kiss.

"I've never been more sure of anything mi amor" She mumbled, her lips never leaving mine.

The lust inside me finally took over. Firmly gripping onto Isy's hips I took a few steps forward, pressing her back against the kitchen island before taking control of the kiss. Isy's hands immediately moved from my waist to the back of my neck, her fingers running through my hair while pulling me closer towards her.

After a few breathless moments of us both fighting for dominance, which ended the way it always did, I moved my hands to the back of her thighs and lifted her up onto the counter behind her. Standing between her legs, I moved my attention from her lips to an all too familiar spot. The spot that I knew had the most effect on Isy.

As soon as I reached the skin above her clavicle Isy left out a soft moany breath, a reaction that I knew was coming, but still had an affect on me, spurring me on to go further. After placing a few wet kisses onto her soft skin I introduced my teeth, starting with gentle nibbles before finally sinking my teeth into her collarbone, causing another moan to escape her lips, much louder that the previous one and with more feeling behind it.

"Ay Dios mío..." Isy moaned, her nails digging into the back of my neck.

"What is it cariño?" I chuckled, lifting my head slightly to look up at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she breathed heavily.

"I've just missed this..." She smiled down at me.

"Me too" I breathed.