Christmas party.

It was Christmas eve, which meant that it was time for the annual Barcelona team Christmas party. I had so many fond memories of attending the party in the past, the first time  ending with me waking up on Mapi's sofa with a pounding headache and absolutely no recollection of the previous nights events and the last time that I attended before leaving for Manchester ended with Ale and I snuggled in bed talking about our imaginary wedding.

The party was always hosted in the same place, a cocktail bar in downtown Barcelona that was rented out by the team for the evening which meant that we wouldn't be bothered by people asking for photos and we could just be ourselves for the evening without any worries and I for one couldn't wait to have some fun with my friends.

"Is this ok?" I asked Ale as I walked out of the bathroom wearing the outfit I had picked for the evening, a black skirt with a sequin crop top and matching black blazer.

"W-wow" Ale mumbled as her hazel eyes scanned my body from head to toe.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" I chuckled.

Ale walked towards me, making her way from sitting on the edge of the bed to standing directly in front of me, her eyes now staring directly into mine as she bit her bottom lip.

"It's definitely a yes... you look unbelievable" She said flirtatiously as she placed her hands on my hips, pulling me close to her body.

"You look unbelievable... you know how much I love you in a suit" I said as I ran my finger down the lapel of her green blazer.

Her hands gripped my hips even tighter than before as she watched my finger trace lines on the soft material of her suit jacket, her fingernails practically digging into my uncovered skin. It was obvious how she was feeling as she leant closer into me, her eyes darting down to my lips as she wet her own with her tongue.

"I really wish we didn't have to go to this party tonight" She breathed as her lips brushed against mine for a moment.

"Why? You love spending time with the team..." I teased, pulling away from her slightly.

She moved her hands from my hips, placing them onto my behind and pulling me into her body, her thigh finding its way to my centre.

"I do, but there is something else I love doing"

The friction of her thigh in between my legs was having its usual effect on me and if we didn't have to leave in five minutes I would have already pushed her backwards onto the bed... I would have already given in. But I was enjoying teasing her... I was enjoying seeing the frustration building within her, knowing that we couldn't go any further... not now at least.

"We should get going, we don't want to be late" I smirked, trying to pull away, but being stopped by Ale's hands holding me firmly.

"Ale come on, you're the captain we have to go... we can resume this later" I winked.

"I'm holding you to that" She sulked, releasing me from her arms and following behind me like a lost puppy as we made our way out to the car.

We arrived at the bar and made our way inside. We were some of the last people to arrive, the room already bustling with noise from our teammates. Ale held my hand tightly as we walked over to the group in the far corner of the bar. Mapi, Ingrid, Lucy, Keira, Pina and Patri were busy chatting as we approached them, but their attention soon switched to us as we arrived at the table.

"Hey you two!" Mapi greeted us happily, shifting along the bench seat to make room for us to join them.

"Hey" I smiled, sitting down next to Mapi and pulling her into a hug.

We chatted with the group for a few minutes, catching up on how their Christmas breaks had been so far and what their plans were for the big day tomorrow, before Ale turned her attention back to me.

"Do you want a drink?" she asked as she got to her feet to head to the bar.

"Yeah, can I have a lemonade please babe" I smiled up at her.

"Of course" she said as she leant down and placed a kiss on the top of my head. Just as she was about to turn away from the table and head to the bar, Lucy spoke up from across the table.

"Come on Isa, have a drink with us!" She cheered, clearly having overheard me asking for a lemonade and wanting me to join in on their fun. Lucy had signed for the team whilstI was playing in Manchester, so she had no idea about my relationship with alcohol, so I couldn't exactly blame her for asking, but it clearly bothered Ale as she quickly turned back towards the table.

"I don't drink Luce" I explained, feeling Ale's eyes on me as I spoke

"Oh I'm sorry, I had no idea" Lucy quickly apologised, a look of embarrassment plastered across her face.

"Honestly it's fine, you didn't know"

I looked up at Ale and sent her a reassuring smile, before mouthing to her that I was ok. She looked into my eyes for a few moments before eventually nodding and heading towards the bar.

She arrived back at the table a few minutes later with a glass of fresh lemonade in each hand placing one down in front of me before retaking her place by my side.

Her hand immediately found its way to my thigh and that is where it stayed for most of the evening, slowly making its way further up as the night went on until it was resting under my skirt, just below the hem of my panties as she drew tiny circles on my bare skin with her thumb.

"Stop doing that" I mumbled through gritted teeth, quietly so that nobody else could hear me.

"Doing what?" Ale breathed into my ear as she moved her hand slightly so that her index finger was brushing against my underwear. 

"That" I said, reaching for her hand and moving it away from my centre and onto her knee resulting in a huff escaping from her lips.

I drew my attention away from Ale, trying to ignore her begging eyes I looked across the room towards the dance floor where some of the other girls were. Patri and Pina had left the table a while ago and were now dancing hand in hand and singing along to the music. I stood up from the table and tried to scoot past Ale unnoticed, but of course that didn't happen, she reached for my hand as I tried to pass her, holding me back slightly.

"Where are you going?" She asked needily.

"I'm going to go and dance with the girls," I said, gesturing towards the dance floor.

Ale pouted once again, her hand still gripping mine tightly.

"What has gotten into you tonight?" I smirked as I pulled out of her grip and made my way across the room.

I didn't need Ale to answer... I knew exactly what had gotten into her. Her actions at home before we left and her behaviour since we had arrived told me all I needed to know. She was frustrated and my teasing was clearly working...