It's all planned.

Ale's POV

We're leaving for Ibiza tomorrow, Isy and I are spending a few days out there just the two of us before our friends join for our annual post-season vacation. We went out for breakfast together this morning and the rest of the day had been reserved for getting ready for our trip. I finished packing just after lunch, but it was now past 4 o'clock and Isy was still pulling things out of the wardrobe and stuffing them into her suitcase. She'd never been the best and packing, always overthinking what she needed to take, normally choosing multiple outfits, bikinis and beachwear options for each day of the week.

"We're only going for a week, you don't need to take everything you own..." I said as I joined her in the bedroom. The piles of clothes and shoes scattered around the room had grown considerably in the 10 minutes I was downstairs.

"I'm not! Just the things that I might need" She mumbled as she continued pulling things out of the wardrobe.

"Emphasis on the might!" I joked, walking up behind her and tickling her sides

"I just like to be prepared!"
"What if I neeeeed the green bikini that I haven't worn in three years?" She laughed, turning in my direction, her dark eyes sparkling up at me.

"Oh... well you can bring as many bikinis as you like" I smirked, taking my bottom lip between my teeth.

"I thought you'd say that" She giggled, before walking back to her suitcase that was laid out on the bed overflowing with clothes.

"We're leaving in the morning, so you'll be packed by then right?"

"I won't be if you keep distracting me!" Isy shouted playfully, throwing a pair of black thong bikini bottoms in my direction that I quickly caught in my right hand.

"Go and take Nala to your mothers! We're leaving in the morning..."

"Ok. Ok. I'm going! Can I keep these?" I winked, holding the bikini thong up in her direction, and swinging it around my finger.

"Not if you want to see me wearing them..." she teased, shaking her head as she walked towards me, taking them from my hand and placing a quick peck on my lips.

"Say hi to your mother for me"

I gathered Nala's things from around the house, her favorite blanket, a few toys, her food, and her bowls, packing them all into a bag before carrying it out to the car. I came back inside, picked up Nala, and took her out to the car, her tail wagging with excitement for the journey, it was like she knew where we were going. She has always loved going to stay with my mother, probably because she's been going a few times a month ever since she was a puppy and the fact that she gets spoilt rotten while she's there.

The moment I pulled into the driveway of my mother's house Nala started barking and she carried on until we eventually reached the front door and my mother appeared, taking the small pup into her arms.

"Hola princesa" She smiled, ruffling Nala's fur as she carried her inside.

"Thanks for this mama, you really are the best" I said as I closed the front door behind me.

"You're welcome! I love having my little girl here"

"She loves being here... sometimes I think she'd rather be here than at home with us" I joked, following my mother into the kitchen.

"Have you got time for a coffee? Or do you need to get home?"

"I've always got time for a coffee with you mama"

I sat down at the kitchen table as she prepared the coffee, offering to help was no use in this house, she had never let me before so I knew she wouldn't now. She soon joined me at the table, carrying a tray with a pot of coffee, 2 cups, and one of her homemade apple cakes.