To myself.

As soon as we arrived back at the hotel room after dinner Ale launched herself towards me, pushing me against the back of the hotel room door. Her hands gripping my waist tightly as she pressed her lips against mine.

"There are so many things that I want to do to you right now... I feel like it's been years since I have had you all to myself"

Dinner had been tense, not in an upset or angry way, but rather in a desperate manner. We were desperate for each other and the second we shut and locked the door of our hotel room that desperation became too much.

"Well, we need to make up for lost time then don't we?" I smirked, biting my bottom lip as I looked at hers.

Ale quickly resumed our kiss, but with much more intensity. Her tongue danced with mine and the occasional bite on my bottom lip was driving me crazy, not to mention the way her thigh was rubbing against my center.

"Ale..." I moaned breathlessly, pulling away from her lips slightly to catch my breath.

"What's wrong? Is it too much?" She quickly asked, stopping her movements and staring at me with her soft hazel eyes. Since I had Jordi Ale had been more gentle in the bedroom, checking that I was ok before doing anything that might possible hurt or make me uncomfortable, but right now that was the complete opposite of want I wanted.

"God no" I smirked, reaching for the back of her neck and pulling her lips back to mine.
"I just need you"

"You've got me cariño"

"I mean... more of you. I need you to be in control tonight. Please- I need you to make me feel good"

"Fuck" Ale moaned, biting her bottom lip momentarily before leaning down slightly and lifting me up by the back of my thighs.

I immediately wrapped my legs around her waist, gripping tightly onto the back of her neck for support as our lips continued to dance with one another's. Ale slowly made her way down past my jaw and toward my neck where she began sucking harshly in my skin, licking and biting at the flesh in between her movements. Just as I was starting to become impatient with her slow speed she spun around and carried me towards the bed before practically throwing me down onto the mattress.

"We haven't done this in a while have we?" Alexia smirked as she knelt down on the floor at the foot of the bed and pulled me towards her by my hips so that my legs were resting on her shoulders.

"So wet for me already cariño... How long have you been thinking about this? How long have you been thinking about me taking control? Having my head between your legs?"

"All d-" I began, but couldn't finish as Ale quickly pushed my slip aside and ran her tongue through my center. Her strong hands held my legs open as she got to work with her mouth, swirling her tongue around my center and sucking on my clit harshly. She had always known what I liked, even the first time we slept together she knew exactly how to get me going and that hadn't changed nearly 7 years later, in fact she had only gotten better.

"Mmm" Ale moaned against me, the vibrations of her voice pushing me further towards my edge.
"I need these off" she breathed as she reached for my underwear and harshly pulled them down my legs, throwing them across the room once she had finished.

"I want to hear you baby, I don't get to when we're at home, but there is nothing stopping you here. Ok?"

"Mmmhmm" I hummed in agreement.

Ale quickly resumed her previous activities, her face buried between my legs and her fingernails digging into my thighs as she held me flush against her lips and worked her magic.

I knew how much Ale loved to hear the effect that she had on me, she always had. Nothing got her going more than hearing me moaning and calling out her name in pleasure so I let go and let her hear the way she was making me feel.

"Ay dios mio Ale"

"Do you like that Cariño?" Ale asked, momentarily pulling away and looking up at me with her dark hazel eyes before immediately diving back in again.

"You know I do. Fuck... k-keep going" I moaned breathlessly, reaching down and intertwining my fingers in Ale's loose hair and pulling her even closer to me.

The pleasure that I was feeling only increased with the added pressure of Ale's tongue. My high was getting closer, but I still needed more from my wife.

"Ale... I-I need you inside me. Please I need more" I begged, wanting Ale's fingers to join her tongue that was swirling around my clit.

She shifted her position slightly as I spoke and I had expected to feel her fingers push into me, but to my surprise she removed her mouth from me and got to her feet.

"Wait here" she said firmly before she began to walk across the suite.
"And keep your hands by your side"

"What are you doing? Are you seriously going to leave me here like this..."

"Be patient"

I was anything but patient, I had just been so close to the peak that being left here with no contact felt like torture. I needed my wife.

"Ale-"

"You said that you needed me inside you didn't you?" She said firmly from the other side of the room.

"I did-"

"Then just give me a second and I'll be right there"

"What are you d-" I asked, sitting up slightly and looking over to where Ale was standing, now completely naked except for one thing.

"You brought it with you?!"

"I did. Now, take your dress off, turn around and get on your hands and knees for me"

"Jesus Ale" I moaned, taking my bottom lip between my teeth as I looked her up and down.

"Too much?"

"Too hot" I muttered under my breath, getting onto my knees and unzipping my dress.

_____

"I don't think I'm going to be able to walk in the morning..."

"Sorry" Ale giggled, wrapping her arms around my waist and smothering my face with kisses.

"Don't ever be sorry for making me feel that good"

"I've missed this" Ale smiled, her hair sweaty from exertion and face glowing as she pulled me into her chest.

"Me too. Let's promise to do this more... I feel like our relationship has been put on the back burner since Jordi arrived. We need to make more time for us"

"That's a promise I can definitely keep... especially if it means more nights like this"