Your mum

April flew by, 4 league games, and both legs of our Champions League semi-final had kept us incredibly busy, but it had been worth it, a 3-2 win against Lyon meant that the team had reached the final for the third consecutive year, but it was the first Champions League final of my career, the first chance to get my hands on that famous trophy and I had been on top of the world ever since the final whistle at Camp Nou.

We had been given a few days off to rest and recover after the busy period of traveling and matches, which Ale and I had tried to make the most of. Not by going out and doing things that we haven't been able to do during the season, but by relaxing and spending some quality time together... most of which had been in the exact position we were in now.

I woke up slowly as the warm rays of morning sun streamed in through the curtains, the soft glow lighting up our bedroom as I felt Ale's arms wrap around my waist from behind, her lips peppering kisses along the top of my shoulder.

"Good morning" she mumbled against my skin, shifting herself even closer to me so that her bare chest was pressed firmly against my back holding me closer than I thought was possible.

"Well good morning to you too," I smiled, turning my head back slightly to look in her direction, being met by her sparking hazel eyes staring softly into mine.

"I'll never get tired of waking up with you by my side" Ale whispered as she nuzzled into the side of my neck, her breath tickling the skin just below my ear.
"Especially when you've got no clothes on" She chuckled as her hand strayed from my waist, along my hip and down to my inner thigh, squeezing it gently before tracing lines up my bare skin towards my centre

"Ale- we can't, we need to get up" I mumbled incoherently, desperately trying to fight against every sense of pleasure that I was feeling.

"We can... we can do whatever we want, we can stay here all day if we want to..."

"Believe me I want to, it's j-"

"Good, because I want to, I want you so much right now cariño you have no idea" Ale whispered seductively as she began to roll me onto my back and position her body on top of mine.

Her lips hungrily attached to mine, one hand running through my hair and the other continuing to roam my body as she moved herself so that she was lying between my legs.

"Ale... your mum-" I mumbled into our kiss, still trying to get my point across, not realizing the effect it would have on her.

"Ok, well I am officially not in the mood anymore" She exhaled sitting back and looking down at me, breathing heavily.
"Seriously Isy... please NEVER mention my mother in our bed again"

"Trust me I didn't want to, but she'll be here in about fifteen minutes along with your little sister... for the brunch that we invited them over for..."

"Urghh... I forgot" She huffed, collapsing onto the bed beside me and staring up at the ceiling.
"Is it too late to cancel?"

"Fifteen minutes before they're due to arrive? Yeah... I think it's too late to cancel" I laughed, rolling over and placing a kiss on her cheek before climbing out of bed and heading towards the wardrobe.

________

I had just started to prepare the ingredients for breakfast when there was a knock on the front door, followed immediately by the sound of Nala's paws rushing across the hardwood floor. They were here... bang on time, and Alexia still hadn't emerged from the bedroom.

"Ale, hurry up!" I shouted up the stairs as I went to open the door.

"Morning!" I greeted them cheerily, before inviting the pair inside. Eli quickly swept Nala up into her arms and was busy giving her all the attention in the world when we made it into the kitchen, where Ale had finally appeared. She was standing behind the counter beating eggs, her eyes looking straight past me and towards her mother and sister.

"Morning Mama, morning Albs" She smiled, immediately beginning to talk to them about how they had been since we last saw them.

...

"The food is just about ready, you two go and sit down, and Isy and I will bring it over" Ale announced, gesturing towards the dining table.

I was busy pouring the orange juice into four glasses when I felt Ale's hand come to rest on the small of my back, which she disguised as simply leaning past me to reach the spatula, but it was clearly more than that as she whispered into my ear.

"As soon as they're gone, you and I are going back to where we left off"

As brunch progressed, I could feel Ale becoming more and more impatient, normally she would be excited to see Eli and Alba and give them all of her attention as she didn't get to see them much during the season, but today was different... every part of her was focused on me.

Her knee kept brushing against mine under the table, and her hand slowly made its way up my thigh as the meal went on, causing my cheeks to flush a delicate shade of pink. The conversations between the Putellas' slowly faded into the background and the only thing on my mind was Alexia's hand resting on my inner thigh, dangerously close to my center.

"What has gotten into you today?" I turned my head and whispered into her ear, placing my hand on top of hers.

She simply looked at me with a devilish smile, giving my thigh a squeeze before turning her attention back to her younger sister.

Alexia's POV

I slowly walked down the driveway with my mother as she made her way towards her car. Alba had left about half an hour ago as she had a last-minute work meeting in the city that she needed to attend.

"Thank you for coming Mama. I'm sorry that I haven't seen you much recently, it's just been so busy, but the season is nearly over so I promise that I'll make it up to you" I smiled pulling her into a hug and placing a kiss onto her cheek.

"You don't need to apologize Ale, you're living out your dream every single day and I couldn't be more proud of you. I'll see you soon ok?"

"See you soon" I smiled, but just as I was about to turn and head back inside, my mother's voice pulled me back.

"Ale..."

"Yeah?"

"I haven't seen you this happy in a very long time" she smiled as she stood beside the open car door.

"I haven't been this happy in a long time Mama"

I eventually made my way inside, finding Isy sitting at the kitchen island. I walked up behind her, more than ready to resume this morning's interrupted activities I rested my hands on her shoulders and placed a soft kiss on the side of her neck.

"Ale..." She spoke softly as my lips made contact with her skin.

"Mmmhmm..." I hummed, reaching my arms down and around her waist before resting my chin on her shoulder.

Isy slowly turned around in my embrace, her eyes meeting mine with an emotion in them that was hard to read, but I could tell that it wasn't a happy one.

"Are you ok? Have I done something wrong? I'm sorry if I-" I asked, worried that I had been too full on this morning and had upset her, but the moment she held the envelope out in my direction I knew that her change in mood was not down to me and was due to something else entirely.

"Is that-" I began to ask, but was soon interrupted by her trembling voice.

"I d-don't know... I think so"