Steps.

As the morning sun gently filtered through the blinds, I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in my Ale's bed. My mind rushed back to the amazing evening we had shared. I turned to her and saw that she was still asleep, her peaceful expression making my heart race.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched her sleep for a few moments before gently waking her up. "Good morning, mi amor" I said, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Morning" she murmured, her eyes still closed. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept like a baby," I replied, running my fingers through her hair. "What about you?"

"Same. I feel so relaxed. Last night was amazing" she said, stretching her arms above her head. "What do you want to do today?"

"I was thinking we could go out for breakfast" I suggested, sitting up and reaching for my phone.

"Sounds perfect," Ale agreed, sitting up as well. "But before that, can we talk?"

"Of course" I said, turning to face her. "What do you want to talk about?"

Ale took a deep breath before speaking. "You know you said that you didn't want to waste any more time..."

"Yeah?" I answered nervously, unsure where the conversation was going.

"I know that it might be too soon and you can say no if you want to, but I can't stop thinking about it. W-what do you think about staying here... for good?" She asked nervously while playing with her fingers.

"Are you asking me to move in Ale?" I asked, before climbing on top of her, straddling her hips and placing my hands on her cheeks.

"Sí" Ale smiled, her hazel eyes staring directly into mine.
"Would you?"

"Yeah, you're bed is much more comfortable than mine anyway" I joked before placing a kiss onto her soft lips.

We lay there for a while in each others arms, placing soft kisses on each other and chatting about living together again after all this time. It was such a pleasant feeling being there, in her embrace, with no pressures, no deadlines, just living in the moment. The thought of living here, it becoming our house and this being our bed made my heart feel full. Eventually, we agreed to head out for breakfast, and we made our way downstairs to get ready.

Arriving at the brew house we headed straight for our usual table, sitting down opposite each other and flicking through the menu.

"Flat-white and a pastry?" Ale asked as she looked across the table at me.

"You know me too well" I smiled.

Throughout breakfast we talked about moving in together again and how excited we both were. Yes, it was sudden, but it felt right. We had known each other for so long and shared so much of our lives together it just felt weird to start at the beginning again. The thought of spending months just dating and 'getting to know each other' felt like a waste of time, we had been on countless dates and already knew everything that there was to know about one another, so what was the point in waiting. After discussing the logistics, what I was going to do with my apartment and when I would move my stuff in we eventually decided to move forward as soon as possible. I would keep my apartment for a while until I felt that it was the right time to either rent it out or sell it on and I would start moving my stuff in next week.

"I can't wait to wake up next to you every morning" I smiled as I took a sip of my coffee.

Alexia smirked at me before leaning across the table slightly.
"I can't wait to go to bed with you every night" She spoke softly, quiet enough that only I could hear her.

I desperately tried to control the blush that was creeping up on my cheeks. Alexia always knew what to say to get a reaction out of me and today was no different, even though the words weren't necessarily sensual themselves the tone in which she spoke definitely was and she knew it. After a few moments she leant back into her seat, the smirk still plastered across her face as she continued with her breakfast, pretending that nothing had happened.

Once we had finished breakfast we left the coffee shop and headed for a stroll along the streets of Barcelona, walking hand in hand and popping into the occasional shop.

As we were making out way back towards the car I could feel people giving us second glances as they walked past, most likely recognising Ale as she seemed to be everywhere around the city now. It made me feel anxious, we had never been private about our relationship in the past, frequently posting pictures and going to events together, but things were so different now. Alexia was so well known now that everyone wanted to know about her personal life and because of that she had become much more private when it came to sharing things on social media, keeping her private life just that... private.

"Hey... you ok?" She asked, squeezing my hand as she spoke, clearly sensing that something was bothering me.

"What is someone recognises us..."

Alexia quickly lifted my hand up to her mouth and placed a kiss on the back of it before answering.

"I don't care.. I just want to be with you cariño. You know what the fans are like, they'll find out even if we try to hide it. So let's not."