After party

"Where do you think you're going?" Ale asked, grabbing me by my wrist as soon as we entered through the front door of our house. I was heading towards the kitchen to get myself a glass of water, but I guess Ale had other plans. Her hands immediately found their way around my back, resting just above my behind as she pulled me close into her body.

"Nowhere I guess" I smirked up at her, her hazel eyes sparkling at me.

"Correct answer," she said as she spun around, pinning me up against the cold wood of the front door, immediately moving her hands to my waist and latching onto my neck with her soft lips. She started off by gently sucking on the sensitive skin just above my collarbone, but as the seconds went by her actions became more intense, her teeth beginning to sink into my skin between kisses and her nails digging into the flesh just above the waistband of my skirt.

I knew this Alexia well... the passionate Alexia... the desperate Alexia and I knew exactly where this evening was heading and I couldn't wait. 

The feeling of Ale's lips on my sensitive skin, her nails digging in my skin, her knee slowly working its way between my thighs causing my skirt to ride up and expose my panties... Everything felt amazing and as much as I had enjoyed spending the evening denying her I could do it anymore, I wanted this as much as she did.

"You've been driving me insane all evening..." She moaned into my ear as she pushed my jacket off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor before returning her hands to my hips and pushing me even harder against the door.

"The way that you were dancing, the way you looked in that skirt... all I could think about was what I wanted to do to you when we got home" She whispered as she moved one of her hands to my thigh, slowly moving it up towards my panties.

"Well, we're home now so why don't you show me?" I teased her, running my fingers through her curled hair, pulling her head closer towards me

She didn't answer with words, instead she answered with actions. Her hands found their way to the back of my thighs and she lifted me up from the ground, my legs immediately wrapping around her waist as I buried my head into the side of her neck gently nibbling on her earlobe.

Once we had made our way into our bedroom she placed me down on the end of the bed before taking a few steps back, her hazel eyes staring into mine as she stripped from her suit jacket and blouse standing there in a white lace bra and her green suit pants.

"Take your clothes off and lie back" Ale muttered as she unbuttoned her trousers, her eyes never leaving mine.

I quickly did as I was told, removing my crop top before pulling my skirt over my hips and down my legs, dropping it on the floor at the foot of the bed, just as I was about to reach for the hem of my underwear to remove them Ale interrupted me, her hazel eyes staring into mine.
"Leave your panties on, I want to take them off myself" she smirked, biting her lip.

After all the years of being with Ale, the many nights that we had shared together in this very bed, the countless times that we had been in this exact situation... my heart still skipped a beat at her commanding tone. She had always been the one in charge, the dominant one, ever since the first time we crossed the line into being 'more than just friends' she had taken the lead in these situations. She loved being in control and I loved it too... I loved seeing this side of her. She wasn't just the leader on the pitch, she was the leader in the bedroom too.

I quickly nodded my head in response, biting down on my bottom lip as I shuffled back onto the bed making my way up towards the pillows. I was leaning back on my elbows as I watched Ale undress from her remaining clothes until she was completely bare, standing at the end of the bed as her dark eyes roamed up and down my body, a small smirk appearing on her face. She stood like that for a moment before climbing onto the bed and slowly crawling her way up my body until she was lying on top of me with her hands resting on either side of my head.

I wanted to reach up and kiss her, I so desperately wanted to feel her lips on mine, but I knew my place. My place was to lie here and do whatever Ale wanted me to do, so I waited until she made the first move, which she did. She slowly leant down, her eyes flitting towards my lips, I closed my eyes as I waited for the kiss, but it never came. Instead I felt her teeth sink into my bottom lip. The soft gentle contact of her lips against mine that I'd expected had been replaced by a spark of pain that lit up my whole body.

She tugged on my lip with her teeth before releasing it harshly
"I've watched you bite that lip all evening, so I thought it's only fair that I get a go" she breathed.

I couldn't help but let a breathy moan escape my lips as she moved hers down to my neck, her body weight pressing down on me mixed with the feeling of her soft lips on my skin felt like heaven. I wanted this feeling to last forever, but at the same time I wanted her to hurry up and move her attention to the situation developing between my legs. I moved my hands from where they were resting on the mattress to the back of her neck in an attempt to guide her to where I needed her the most, but it had the opposite effect, instead she removed her lips from my skin and stared down at me.

"Hands off carino" She warned, removing my hands from her neck and moving them onto the pillow above my head, holding them down.
"Keep them there" She instructed, releasing my hands and resuming her activities.

She obviously got the hint, not staying there for much longer, instead she slowly began to move down my body, starting by kissing my neck. She slowly moved past my collar bone and down the centre of my bare chest, pinching my left nipple as she did, sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body before she made her way down towards my centre. She stopped just above the top of my panties, planting a kiss on my stomach before staring up at me as she slowly ran her hand from my knee to the upper thigh, teasing along the hem of my underwear. She moved her fingers to the material covering my centre, the contact causing my hips to buck up towards her involuntarily desperate to feel more pressure.

"You're so desperate... and so so wet"
She chuckled, as she pushed my panties aside and began to slowly run her index finger through my folds

"Ale... please don't tease" I begged, getting impatient at the pace she was setting.

"You've been teasing me all night... you denied me all evening and now that you're the one who's desperate you just want me to give it to you?" She asked sarcastically, before moving her lips to the inside of my thigh, close to where I needed her the most... but not close enough

"I want to feel you Ale" I moaned breathlessly, fidgeting underneath her.

"I want to feel you too Isy, you have no idea how much I want to taste you... to feel your thighs shaking around my head... to hear you moan my name as I make you cum, but I don't think that you deserve it. I don't think that you've been good enough  for me to do that for you" She said teasingly as she sat up, removing her finger from my folds,  bringing it up to her mouth and licking it slowly before biting down on the tip as her dark eyes stared into mine.

"You do taste really good though" she smirked, before moving off the bed and heading into the bathroom, swaying her hips as she walked away.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, breathing heavily from frustration as I finally moved my hands, using them to prop myself up.

"I'm going to have a shower and get ready for bed... I'm tired, it's been a long night" she chuckled.

"Seriously... you're just going to leave me here like this?"

"Seriously" Ale confirmed as she walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"And don't you dare touch yourself while I'm in here" she shouted through the closed door.