Here now.

Alexia's POV

I watched as Isy made her way out of the party, swaying her hips as she walked across the dancefloor before leaving through the double doors that lead out into the hall. She paused for a moment, winking in my direction and blowing a kiss across the room before she disappeared around the corner and out of sight.

I hung around for a few minutes before following the direction that she had left in, leaving the loud party atmosphere behind, the only thing on my mind was spending the night with Isy and celebrating our win in my favorite way.

I had managed to make it to the elevator and was about to press the button for the upper floors when I heard my name being called from down the hall.

"Hey, Ale!" Mapi shouted as she made her way towards me, waving her hands around trying to get my attention.

"What is it Mapi?" I asked, getting straight to the point as I turned in her direction, annoyed by the distraction and delay to my plans.

"I've barely seen you all night, come and have a drink with me..." She pleaded, gripping me by my wrist and pulling me in the direction of the bar.

"I'd love to, but I was just heading back to my room" I tried to explain, hoping to avoid this situation altogether, trying to remove her hand from my arm as I pulled back against her motion.

"Ale. We've just won the Champions League, let your hair down for once and come and have a drink with me" She continued, her grip never loosening.

I was torn between the thought of Isy waiting for me in my hotel room or having a drink with my best friend to celebrate one of our biggest footballing achievements. I looked at Mapi who was standing staring at me with her puppy dog eyes and her bottom lip pouting, knowing that she was never going to let me go without at least having one drink with her, the determination clear in her voice.

"Please..." she begged.

"Fine, one drink, and then I'm going upstairs" I reluctantly agreed as Mapi began pulling me down the hall.

We had been sitting at the bar for about 15 minutes, talking about the game, how the season had been, and how far the team and us as individuals had come over the last few years.

The moment that I took the last sip of my drink and placed the glass back down on the bar, Mapi's voice was pleading again.
"Another!?" She asked as she noticed me getting to my feet.

"No, I need to go now" I said, as I tucked in my bar stool and began shifting my feet towards the exit.

Mapi immediately reached for my arm, gripping it tightly stopping me from walking away from her.
"Ale, come on it's still early, have another drink with meee" she pleaded, her words beginning to slur as the alcohol that she had drunk throughout the evening started taking full effect.

"I can't" I replied bluntly, trying to pull her hand off of me as the frustration in my voice became more obvious.

"Why not?"

"I just can't Mapi" I snapped.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me why," Mapi said, still gripping my arm tightly, her eyes staring directly into mine.

I shook my head at her persistence, before placing my hand on her shoulder and leaning close to her ear.
"I can't stay and have a drink with you because my ridiculously hot girlfriend is waiting for me in my hotel room, she's desperate and more than likely naked. So, if you don't mind I'd rather be up there with her than down here with you"

Mapi's hand immediately let go of my arm.
"Too much information Ale" She mumbled, scrunching her face up in disgust.

"You asked" I joked, before patting her on the shoulder and quickly making my way past her and out of the bar.

The room was locked when I finally arrived, I knocked gently on the wood three times, waiting impatiently for Isy to open it... which she did almost immediately. Appearing in the doorway, her hair flowing down her shoulders, wearing nothing but the white hotel robe which was barely done up, exposing most of her chest and not leaving much up my imagination.

"Where have you been?" Isy spoke softly, reaching for my hand and pulling me into the room, quickly closing the door behind me.

"Mapi stopped m-"

Isy silenced me with her lips before I could even finish the sentence.
"I don't care, you're here now" she mumbled into the kiss, her hands moving to the back of my neck as she pulled me closer.

"I am..." I mumbled, brushing the robe off her shoulders exposing her completely. The sight of her standing there like this, her skin glowing and her chest heaving in anticipation for what was to come, drove me over the edge. I needed her. I quickly took a step forward and attached my lips to the side of her neck, gripping her waist tightly as I led her backward towards the bed, lowering her on the mattress before pushing her onto her back.

I slowly removed my top over my head, tensing my abs slightly as I did, knowing the effect that it had on her, before loosening the button on my jeans and pushing them down my legs.

"Hurry up" Isy called out from the bed as she shifted further up the mattress, her dark eyes staring up at me as she did.

"You're so needy tonight" I teased, smirking down at her as I removed my bra, admiring the view of my soon-to-be fiancé spread out on the bed waiting for me.

"Yes, I am... and I need you here right now," She said quickly, sitting up and reaching for my hands pulling me down on top of her, our naked bodies finally pressing against each other.

The perfect way to celebrate.