02

Double update...

Two damaged people,
Trying to heal each other is
Love.

~~~

****

*knock knock*...

The knock on the CEO's office was the only thing that made a noice as the office was dead silent after yeo-bin declared about how they wanna meet jungkook's boyfriend today itself.

"Come in." Jungkook spoke.

Tae pushed the door with his shoulder as he was holding a cup of coffee and two files in his both hands, then how he knocked? He put the cup on floor knocked on the door and picked the cup again (common sense).

"Mr Jeon, your coffee and files." He spoke but stopped as he saw many people in the office.

' God is this the way you are helping me.' Jungkook thought and a mischievous smile came on kook's face as he stood up making everyone confused.

He walked to tae who was staring at him. "Everyone meet my boyfriend Kim Taehyung." Kook declared wrapping his arms around tae's waist who was as shocked as others present in the room.

While kook had a proud smile as if he had something too big. Joong ki and yeo-bin looked at each other.

"And tae baby meet my family." Jungkook introduced.

'baby'... Tae thought.

"Really?" Yeo-bin asked and kook nodded. While yeo-bin's voice snap tae out from his shocked state.

"What the hell are you spouting. Leave my waist." Tae spoke as hewiggled in kook's hold who gripped tae's waist more.

"Stay still, and play along. I will tell you everything later." Jungkook whispered to tae who was at the verge of shouting Because of the different feeling he was experiencing Because of jungkook's touch.

"Are you all believe me now." Jungkook asked.

"Taehyung right?" Lisa asked and tae gave her a nod.

"Whatever he is saying is true? Are you really his boyfriend?" Jin asked.

' please say yes, please.' Jungkook prayed.

Tae gulped as he glanced at his boss who was looking at him with a look 'handle the situation.'

"Y-yeah." Tae spoke with a shaking voice.

Yeo-bin looked at the younger from up to down. As she walked closer to Taehyung. Jungkook was getting by every step of his mother Because if she gets suspicious he is done.

"Take your hand." Yeo-bin spoke pointing at jungkook's hand which was on tae's waist. But as we all know Jungkook being Jungkook stayed like that only. Yeo-bin rolled her eyes as she took the cup of coffee and file from tae's hands and put that on the desk.

She came near tae and hugged him taking tae off-guard. Jungkook immediately left tae's waist being stunned by his mother's sudden move.

"Welcome to the Jeon family Taehyung." She spoke happily making tae more amazed. While kook sighed in relief thinking his plan worked.

"T-thank you?." Tae spoke more like questioned.

"I am so happy to know that my son finally took interest in someone." Joong ki spoke.

"Yeah that's right, we all are so happy." Namjoon spoke.

"I am happy to know that. Now are you all leaving." Jungkook asked waiting to end this act now.

"Why should we leave so early, we just met your boyfriend atleast let us know him." Lisa spoke making Jungkook to roll his eyes.

"He isn't going anywhere, know his later. We have a meeting, so it will be good if you all will leave." Jungkook spoke being pissed by everything now.

Yeo-bin rolled her eyes at her son." Fine we are leaving. It's nice meeting you Taehyung, I hope we can meet soon. I have many things to ask." She spoke looking at tae who smiled awkwardly. Finally his family left the office. Jungkook sighed in relief as he saw all of them through the cctv footage, they all were  getting in their car and left from the parking.

He turn around and was met by Taehyung questioning gaze which made him roll his eyes again.

"May I know what was all that mr jeon." Tae asked in a pissed tone.

"See mr kim, they are my family and they want me to get in relationship." Jungkook spoke as he sat on his chair. While tae stood near the desk with a confused face.

"So, that doesn't explain why you declared me as your boyfriend." Tae spoke in a frustrated tone.

"Look at your tone first. Second I don't think I should explain this to you, but as I had dragged you in this mess. Listen they want me to date someone which I don't wanna do, and if I don't date anyone they will make me do an arranged marriage. " Jungkook started to explain.

"I told them that I have a boyfriend and they asked me to let them meet him. At the same time you came and I told them that you are my boyfriend." Jungkook spoke with a shrug.

"But you can't involve me in this thing without my consent." Tae spoke in a lower tone.

"I agree I shouldn't, but I had no option. And as you can see they know that you are my boyfriend, you have to act like that if by any chance they came again." Jungkook spoke casually.

"I am sorry, but I won't." Tae refused." And didn't you saw their reactions, I am sure they would even want to meet me in future. You want me to lie to them." Tae asked not understanding what this male is putting him in.

"Fine. You take this as a part of your job. I will make a contract about this whole thing, you will get money in return as you will act as my boyfriend." Jungkook offered.

'i am really in need of money, but is it fine to lie to people to just gain money?' tae thought.

' if their own family member, their own son and brother don't have any problem lieing to them why are you worrying this much tae. It's a beneficial offer for you.' tae thought again.

"Ok, fine but I will put some clause in the contract as well." Tae demanded.

" Fine, I have no problem. I will ask my lawyer to get the papers done. By the way where are the files." Jungkook asked and tae took the files handling it to them.

"My coffee is already cold, bring me another one." Jungkook spoke looking at the file. And tae wanted to throw that full coffee on his head. But he want this job and so he bowed and left for the room.

Their relationship is starting with a lie, what do you think this lie will lead them too? Will this two fall for each other or there will be something else that no one expected? Because them falling in love is a little impossible because both hold a strong hate for the word love.

Let's see where this fake and lie based relationship takes them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Kook is rude in the starting but he have his reasons behind this. But don't worry he will get soft for tae as the story will proceed.

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘