73

Talking to you
Heals me~~

****

8th month of tae's pregnancy...

Jungkook moved his hand to the other side of the bed to get a hold of his love, but frowned as he felt the side cold and empty. He blinked open his eyes and looked around just to find himself alone in the room. He sat up on the bed rubbing the back of his head.

"Love..." He called out looking at the bathroom thinking other must be there. But as he got no reply he thought to check the bathroom on his own. But to his displeasure other wasn't inside, he concluded tae must be in the kitchen or living room. He sighed, he had asked other to wake him whenever he wants to go down. But guess pregnancy had made tae way too stubborn that he thought.

Brushing his teeths and doing his morning routine Jungkook walked down stairs, a smile appreaed on his handsome face as he saw tae's back facing him while the pretty male was sitting on the couch watching something.

He walked towards other and sat beside him. "Good morning love." He spoke pecking tae's cheeks, but tae didn't replied. His eyes were fixed on the tv screen.

"Bub, what are you eating?" Jungkook asked as he saw the bucket of mint choco ice cream placed on tae's lap.

"Love you shouldn't eat this much ice cream." He spoke but frowned as he got no reply from his dear husband.

"Oppa." Tae looked behind when he heard irene's voice this made Jungkook even more confused, was tae ignoring him?

"Yes." Tae spoke.

"Here, you Carmel pancakes with strawberry shake." She spoke placing the tray on the tea table in front of tae.

"Thank you Irene." Tae spoke showing his boxy smile.

"Baby, you should have woke me when you want to come down I would have helped you." Jungkook tried again, but was fully ignored as tae cut the pancake and took a big bite in his mouth.

"Thish ish yuoommy." He spoke with pancake stuff in his mouth.

"Don't speak love, you will chock." Jungkook spoke, but he looked at Irene who had eyes wide when tae heard nothing of Jungkook.

Guess tae is really ignoring him, but why? Everything was all perfect when they slept last night, did he babblered something while sleeping or what?

"Love are you ignoring me?" Jungkook asked in a sad tone.

"Irene do you know Carmel is made of sugar." Tae asked looking at Irene not even sparing a glance at his husband.

"Yes oppa you told me that yesterday." Irene spoke but gulped as tae glared at her.

"Is it, then fine. I am going in my room." Tae spoke with a huff as he stood up putting the half empty bucket of ice cream in the tea table and taking a pancake in his right hand and glass of milkshake in his left.

"Love let me help you." Jungkook stood up froze.

"Irene help me get upstairs." Tae spoke, Irene looked at Jungkook who stood there staring at tae with hurt eyes. While Irene looked back at tae and nodded ,she helped the male to go upstairs while Jungkook slammed back on the couch. Head between his palms as he pressured his mind to remember what he did.