11

After all, soulmates always
Ends up together~~

***

(Mana's dress)

(Mana's dress).

"It's not like that. Wait that's two pieces dress...opps!" Tae spoke getting close to her and poured the red fruit wine on her white dress. Everyone pressed their lips to not burst out laughing at the girl's expression, while Jungkook was also trying his best not to laugh. He must say tae isn't a weak one, especially with this kind of people's.

"The hell!! You, you spilled that wine on my dress." Mana spoke fuming in anger.

"I am really sorry, I really am." Tae spoke making a not so sorry face and Jungkook can't help but chuckle at younger's expression.

"I didn't did that intentionally, but I am sure your white dress won't be wearable now." Tae spoke innocently and Jin was shaking Because he was holding his laugh in.

"Oh really, you think I am dumb." Mana shouted.

"Maybe yes, you are. Because a sensible person won't say shit about others." Tae spoke his smile dropping making his face go totally blank.

"So you did that intentionally huh?" Mana shouted.

"Yeah, I did. You know I ain't a weakling whom you can say anything and I will just go in a corner and will cry. I will pay you back for insulting my mother without thinking much, so make sure never mess with me. This was just a trailer. I have given a spot on your dress, but next time that spot will be on your cheeks." Tae spoke with a cold tone making every stunned.

Even Jungkook was surprised hearing that cold deep voice that he never heard and he was sure he will never wake this side of tae ever.

Mana griteed her teeths and looked at other who were all really burst out as they made eye contact with her. This added fuel in her anger. She glanced at Jungkook who was staring at tae.

She lifted her hands to slap tae who stiffed on his place, not because of mana but because of his truma. He is scared of slaps and so he froze on his place. Mana was about to slap him hard but her hands were held in a tight grip. Tae who has his eyes close, became confuse as he didn't felt the pain on his cheeks.

He opened his eyes and stared at Jungkook who held mana's hand with an angry expression.

"Don't you fucking dare." Jungkook spoke as he jerked her hand making mana to stumble back.

"You are taking his side. This, this slut's side. Can't you see what he did." Mana shouted at Jungkook whose jaw clenched hearing the name she used for tae.

"Yes, I am taking his side and I will take his side for the rest of my life. And I dare you to call him with that names and see what I will do with you." Jungkook threaned.