27

Attention is the most
Basic form of love~

***

The kitchen was filled with soft giggles and laughs, as the bottoms talked about the funny incidents of their life. Seo jun and tae were finding all the stories so funny that they had tears in their eyes Because of laughing.

"And you know what happened, Joon oppa went to Jin oppa and said I love you. And guess what his answer was?" Lisa spoke trying her best not to laugh.

"I love you too." Tae and seo jun guessed but Lisa shook her head.

"He said oh good, I love myself too." Lisa spoke and they all burst out laughing while Jin just shurgged Because he knew he was right. He indeed love himself.

"And how did Jimin hyung and yoongi hyung get together?" Seo jun asked wiping the tears.

"Oh that's also a very funny incident. Jimin oppa's parents were friends with dad. So yoongi oppa and Jimin oppa were childhood friends, both had that friend-enemies type relationship. They both used to work in the yoongi oppa's company, Jimin was the head choreographer there.

Once an idol who Jimin was teaching choreography proposed him out of sudden, yoongi oppa was walking through the hallways when he heard the proposal. He became furious, bragging inside the practice room he pulled Jimin oppa in a passionate kiss. The idol being embarassed left from there and these two confessed their long hidden feelings." Lisa spoke smiling softly while Jimin was blushing.

"Aww, that's so sweet." Tae spoke nudging his elbow in jimin's tummy who whinned.

"I know right, I didn't thought yoongi hyung would be so jealous type." Seo jun spoke wiggling eyebrows to Jimin.

"Oh believe me the jealousy runs in jeon's blood. All the men of this house are not jealous they are jeonlous." Mi Kyung spoke making everyone giggle.

"That's right, and you know who is the most jealous one in the jeonlous house?" Yeo bin spoke making everyone look at her with curious eyes.

"Jungkook, he is such a jealous person. From childhood he was like, mine is mine, yours is mine too basically everything is mine." Yeo bin spoke making tae chuckle, while Jungkook whonwas listening all this from the doorstep hiding behind the door pouted.

"Yes, and tae you should be very cautious. He will be very jealous if someone would be near you I swear." Lisa spoke

"Oh, talking about that. Do you all remember how Jungkook seperated tae's hands from bogum's hold that day, I was at the verge of burst in laughter seeing the face he had. His expression were screaming 'This person here is mine '. Jimin spoke and everyone nodded agreeing with him.

While tae was busy thinking it was all to show the family that they are boyfriends otherwise why would Jungkook be jealous if someone will be near him.

"Ok ok. We weren't talking about us, Lisa noona you told about everyone's iconic moments except yours?" Tae spoke.

"I will tell about a very iconic moment of Lisa and hobi." Jin spoke and Lisa sighed, this made tae and seo jun more interested in knowing it.

"So it was their wedding day, the wedding hall was filled with guest. These two were taking their vows, as soon as the priest declared them as husband and wife, the hall was filled with a loud scream. Everyone present there flinched at the loud noice, some people had wine glasses in their hands they spilled the wine on their self, while some were eating snacks, they all chocked on it.