46

You give me feelings I can't
Put into words~~

***

Jungkook stood there frozen in his place, right in front of him was the love of his love, kneeling and asking for him to marry other. A thing he had dreamed about for months, a dream that he thought would be left as a dream only.

And today he got his love on his knees asking for him to marry other. He can't believe tae did all this for him. While tae had his heart beating in it's max, sitting on his knees he waited for elder to reply.

"Koo." He called snapping the ceo out of his world, Jungkook blinked once, twice and smiled widely. Getting on his knees he cupped tae's face.

"I will definitely marry you my world. I will." He spoke connecting their foreheads, tae put his hands over jungkook's that was resting on his cheeks.

"I love you." Tae mumbled closing his eyes wanting to be like this, in this happy moment.

"I love you more my life." Jungkook spoke, he smiled as he felt tae pressing their lips together. He let tae kiss him this time.

Tae moved his lips on the soft thin lips softly sucking them, giving elder gossebumps. His hands slowly moved from jungkook's hand to his neck, circling his arms he moved closer to elder. Who placed his one hand on tae's waist pulling him even closer.

The kiss was soft, pour, filled with nothing just love. They were pouring their true feelings for other. At a moment Jungkook took the lead and started to nib on tae's lips. The slow kiss made them feel butterflies in their stomach. They felt like they were kissing for the first time.

Slowly backing away from the loving and sweet kiss, tae pecked jungkooks cheeks and his forehead. What else do the bunny wanted, affection from his lover. That was exactly he is getting the love he want all for himself.

Jungkook just stared at tae like a lovesick man he is, with a whipped smile on his face. That made tae blush.

"So... You want to be my child's mama, hmm." Jungkook spoke eyes staring into tae's wide ones.

"Y-yes." Tae shuttured when the grip tightened around his waist.

"I see, can't wait to do the process of making one soon." Jungkook whispered in tae's ears making him flush red, tae pushed Jungkook a little making elder laugh softly.

"Why do you look so cute while blushing." Jungkook spoke pinching tae's cheeks.

"Stop it, Irene is watching us." Tae spoke pointing at his right where the girl was sitting with popcorn in her hands and the stand infront of her with her phone placed in a perfect angel that recorded everything.

"Ah, when did you came?" Jungkook asked when Irene waved at him.

"I came here with you only." Irene spoke as she took her phone and stopped the recording.

"Huh? How, I didn't saw you?" Jungkook asked with confused face.

"Do you see anyone once you see tae oppa in front of you." Irene spoke, making tae blush and Jungkook to scratch his nape out of embarrassment.

"Are you spend more time with yoongi hyung and Jin hyung?" He asked, and shook his head as Irene nodded furiously.

"Hmm, I can sense that by your replies." Jungkook spoke that made tae giggle.