08

Oh darling. It's true,
Beautiful things have Dents
and scratches too.~~~

***

After cleaning the living room, tae decided to cook lunch for them. He started to cook some Italian food as he wanted to try something new. After seeing the recipe he thought to look of the ingredients were there or not.

And to his luck all the ingredients were indeed in the kitchen. He wore an apron and started to cook. Being too engrossed in his cooking he didn't knew when the time went and his food was almost ready. He looked at the wall clock and it was already 1:30 in the afternoon.

He sighed as there was not a sign of his boss till now. So he removed his apron and walked upstairs. He knocked on the door lightly and waited for any response. But there was a dead silence from other side. He knocked again but no reply.

Sighing he started to knock on the door continuously. Jungkook groaned as he burried his face in the pillow. But the pillow wasn't able to stop the knocking noice.

"What do you want?" He asked being irritated.

"It's already noon. Lunch is ready get up." Tae shouted from outside.

"Yes I am up." He said and turned around closing his eyes.

"Come down in 5 minutes or I will call aunt." Tae threatened and walked down. Jungkook huffed loudly as he lazily sat on his bed. Pushing the duvet away from his body he stepped on the floor and went to freshen up.

As he dragged his feets down the smell of delicious food entered his nostrils, his eyes shinned as he walked towards the dinning area. His mouth watered as he saw the dish placed on the table while tae was sitting on hi chair waiting for Jungkook to sit.

"Wow, it looks so tasty." He spoke as he dragged his chair and sat on it.

" He spoke as he dragged his chair and sat on it

(Italian sausage lasagne).

"Hmm, here taste it." Tae spoke serving Jungkook then on his own plate.

The CEO took a bite and hummed at the taste. He started to eat it enjoying the delicious taste of the food. While tae enjoyed jungkook's expression while eating.

How his eyes were getting wide as he put the bite in his mouth. How he hummed and moaned at the taste.

"From where you ordered this. I had never eaten such a tasty lasagne ever in my life." Jungkook commented taking the last bite.

"Ordered? I ordered that from taetae's kitchen." Tae spoke with a fake smile.

"Taetae's kitchen? The name is familiar. Where is the restaurant?" Jungkook asked making tae wonder is he really the person who is that coldie in the office.

"From that resturant." He spoke pointing at the kitchen.

"No way, did you make it?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes as he shook his head in disbelief.