12

My best dreams and
Nightmares have the same people.~~

***

Tae stared at Jungkook who stared at him as well. No they were neither doing any eye contact contest nor they were feeling butterflies in their stomaches that made them stare at each other. Tae was done with Jungkook who was himself frustrated.

"How can you not have a couch in your room. Where am I suppose to sleep,on floor?" Tae spoke finally breaking the silence pointing at the floor making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"I am not that cruel to make you sleep on the floor,ok." Jungkook replied.

"Then where will I sleep?" Tae asked.

"See, the bed is quite big. We can sleep on it, but on our own side. No one will go to other." Jungkook spoke.

"Fine, it's not like I have choice too. But do you have any extra pillow.?" Tae asked.

"Yeah there must be one in the closet, why?" Jungkook asked titling his head.

"I can't sleep without hugging something that's why." Tae spoke being a little embarassed.

"Ohh, ok. I will give you an extra pillow and duvet too." Jungkook spoke and was about to go to change his clothes as some of his clothes are in Jeon mansion.

"Excuse me, may you lend some of your clothes to me." Tae asked with a small smile.

"Why should I?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows making tae show him a fake smile.

"Do you think I will sleep in this dress." Tae spoke pointing at himself, and Jungkook nodded understanding tae. He went inside the walk in closet and gave tae one of his baby blue colour hoodie and sweat pants. Tae was the first one who went to change as Jungkook was called by his father to discuss something.

When Jungkook came back he was awestruck as he saw tae in his clothes, the hoodie was bigger for the petite body of the younger making him look small and cute in that cloth.

' wait cute? Did I thought he look cute? No way I never find something cute that too him, never.' Jungkook thought shaking his head while tae just stared at him sighing as Jungkook was shaking his head to his own.

And without speaking a word the ceo walked inside the bathroom. Tae climbed on the bed and layed on his back staring at the ceiling. His mind was blank just like his face.

Few minutes later Jungkook walked out and groaned slightly. "Yaah get in the right side, I sleep on left side." He spoke getting towards thw left side of bed where tae was laying. Gritting his teeths tae shifted and layed on the right side.

Both layed on the bed staright facing ceiling, Jungkook switched off the lights. There was silence in the room that was broken by tae.

"Thank you for supporting me." Tae whispered and Because of the silent room Jungkook was able to listen to him.

"It's fine. It's my responsibility to help my employees as I believe my employees as my family as well." Jungkook replied casually. And tae don't know why he felt sad hearing this. But than thinking he was just a mere employee for elder.

And again there was a silence. But this time Jungkook thought to ask the question he wanted to ask.

"May I ask you something?" Jungkook asked tae just hummed.

"Why you didn't defeated yourself when Mana tried to slap you?" Jungkook asked in a soft voice not wanting to make tae uncomfortable. Tae stayed silent for some times that made Jungkook thought he won't be getting any reply.