29

And we forgot,
Our eyes tell our feelings~~

***

Next day.

It was currently evening, the sun would be setting soon. The youngsters of the house were in the living room, deciding what they should do to pass their time. Mi Kyung and yeo bin were in the kitchen instructing the maids to prepare for the feast today, while joong ki were out in the backyard preparing for the barbecue with the help of the workers.

"What should we do until granny and mom finish their work?" Jimin asked.

"Where are kids hyung?" Tae asked looking around for the naughty kids who were all gone from their site.

"They are outside playing with the young maids, today they wanted to play with the kids and so I assigned them to be with them so we can enjoy our time without any disturbance." Jin spoke making tae nod.

Jungkook smiled thinking how much tae cares for the kids.

"Ok, the question is still unanswered. What we should dooo?" Jimin spoke whinning at the end.

"Let's sleep what say?" Yoongi spoke and was about to lay down but immediately sat back as Jimin glared at him.

"Try to sleep, and forget cuddles for a month." Jimin spoke in a stern tone, and suddenly the sleep was gone from yoongi's eyes.

"Let's do something exciting." He spoke making everyone laugh at his reaction.

"I have an idea." Jin spoke wiggling his eyebrows that made everyone share looks among themselves. Thinking hard they nodded.

"I will tell you all some dad jokes." Jin spoke clapping his hands, while everyone sighed. Still nodded not wanting to hear any rap from the wwh.

"Ok, so first one. What do cows do when they get bored?" Jin asked looking at everyone, they all shrugged.

"They watch moo~~vies." He spoke and laughed, everyone chuckled finding the joke a little funny.

"Next, what french fries do when they meet after a long time." Jin asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"They talk." Lisa guessed.

"Wrong, they ketchup." Jin spoke and everyone laugh at Lisa's expression who looked done.

"Another one, do you know Jungkook got hit on his head by a can of soda?" Jin spoke and every eye turn to Jungkook who shook his head saying it's not right.

"Yeah, it's a joke. Come on ask me if he is ok or not?" Jin spoke tapping on namjoon's shoulder.

"Is he ok or not?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah he is lucky because it was a soft drink." He spoke and this type no one laughed, was you suppose to laugh at this. They all thought.

"Ok now yoongi." Jin spoke looking at yoongi who sighed, still nodded as if he had any option.

"I will go with a different one now." Jin spoke biting his lips to not laugh at the joke.

"Knock knock." Jin spoke.

"The door is open." Yoongi spoke making Jin look at him with a blank face. And this was what everyone find more funny them the jokes, all of them burst out laughing hard. While yoongi just shurgged his shoulders.