33

Being held by the right person,
Is enough to cure anything~~

***

Tae was the happiest, it was his first time celebrating his birthday with Irene after their mother's death. And this was the first time someone gave him such a big surprise. He was smiling looking at jungkook who was smiling back at him.

"What's your name?" Lisa asked to Irene snapping tae out from his thoughts.

"Irene, kim Irene." She spoke lowly.

"Tae, she is so cute. How can you make her live in a foreign country, you could have let her stay here with us." Mi Kyung spoke making the Kim siblings frown, they both looked at each other and tae then looked at Jungkook.

"Yeah, mom is right. But it's fine, she will stay here with you both and with all of us now." Yeo bin spoke smiling at Irene.

"Yeah sure she will." Tae spoke patting her head who smiled at her brother. They all cut the cake, ate lots of delicious food, danced and had lots of fun. The jeon's went to their own mansion to sleep while tae and Irene slept in tae's room.

The next day went with happiness, yeo bin send delicious breakfast for the three of them especially for Irene, Jungkook told tae how he got to know about tae and his family, he even said sorry to other, tae don't know if he should be angry or be grateful for the elder. Tae assured Jungkook that it was ok as whatever the elder did was for tae's own good.

Jungkook told that he told his family about their urgent departure from Busan was because Irene was coming from la, where she used to stay and study. Tae didn't liked why Jungkook lied to his family. But than Jungkook said he thought it was better to just lie than to tell truth as they both were in hurry and that is all was he able to thought that time.

They all celebrated the new year together, with the hope of being like this. Jungkook was determined to make tae his real boyfriend this new year, while on the other side tae was stuck in a war within himself.

He was hesitant to tell Jungkook about his feelings, especially after knowing all the things elder had did for him. He felt like he was now being a burden to other.

It's been 5 days Irene was living with taekook, everything was going perfect. Tae wasn't able to talk to Jungkook as he was busy making Irene comfortable with the jeon's. Irene was now more better then before.

She didn't get scared of any of the jeon's, she started to open up with the whole family, and she was getting along with Jungkook the most. For Jungkook she was like a younger sister. He felt the happiness of being an elder brother, while Irene also took Jungkook as her second brother.

Their bond sometimes made tae wonder, how can they be so close in such a short period. But tae was nevertheless happy, he felt glad that Irene was now more happier and was living a life she deserved. Tae had told Irene about everything between him and Jungkook. He had made her understand that they aren't real but contract based boyfriends. Irene was a mature girl who understood their perspective, but still she wished everything was real and his brother really be jungkook's boyfriend.

Currently it was 8 in the evening, Irene was hella tired today as she had played with the kids the whole day. Having her dinner early she slept. Taking the opportunity tae thought to talk to Jungkook, to ask him why other was being so good to him, the things he had did for tae was too much to do for just a mere employee.