49

First of all, we had crossed 50k+ reads already... Woohoo!!! I am so thankful, you all are the best. Love you all😘😘😘😘

____

We met and
Everything changed.~~

***

Days later...

Today was Sunday, jeon's were suppose to come in jungkook's mansion to discuss about taekook's marriage. Tae was in kitchen preparing snacks for the whole family as Rane had taken a leave today, he was doing everything by himself.

He heard low footsteps and than two muscular arms were wrapped around his waist, a chin rested on his shoulder, hot breath fanning on his neck as Jungkook hugged him closed.

"What are you making?" He asked as he burried his nose in tae's neck rubbing his nose making tae giggle.

"Grilled rice ball, loaded waffle fries, seasoned garlic fried and chicken nuggets." Tae spoke giggling at the tickling feeling.

"Wow! That sound yummy." Jungkook spoke tightening his hold on tae's tummy pressing himself more close to tae making tae take sharp breath.

"What are you doing, Irene will come." Tae spoke as he tried to push other with his elbow. But elder didn't even moved an inch from his place.

"I ain't doing anything, except hugging my fiancee." Jungkook spoke with an innocent face, tae turned his head to look at other with a stern look. But blushed when Jungkook pecked his lips immediately.

"Yaahh." Tae whinned as he tried to get out from the hold, unconsciously moving his bum over something down there.

"Love, stay still." The ceo warned holding other on one place, he really wasn't in a mood to get a hard right now.

"Ahm ahm." Jungkook backed away immediately as he heard the throat clearing sound, he scratched the back of his head as he saw Jin, Jimin, Lisa, Irene and yeo bin standing at the entrance of kitchen.

"Hello." He spoke with red ears.

"Hello to you too, what's up?" Jin asked getting inside with others.

"Nothing, just wanted to help him." Jungkook spoke looking at everywhere except them.

"I see how you were helping him." Lisa spoke raising an eyebrow.

"What, helping my fiancee isn't allowed or what?" He asked trying to look pissed by them, but they knew him better.

"Son, don't try to change the topic. And please stop making my poor baby suffer see how red he is because of shyness." Yeo bin spoke looking at tae with a teasing smile who didn't even looked up being shy and embarassed.

"Mom, let me do what I want to do. Don't interrupt my romance." Jungkook spoke with a huff, Jimin flicked his forehead making him hiss.

"You really go the audicity to say this." Jimin asked, now this was it. What can't a man be romantic to his own fiance.

"Oh please you all are acting as if I am the only one who is doing romance with my love. Don't forget, the jeon's are famous for their romantic nature as well. Should I tell about namjoon hyung, yoongi hyung, hoseok hyung and about dad's romance with you all. Hmm, you think I had seen nothing?" He asked leaning back on the kitchen counter.