Epilogue ♥️

Everything happens for best~~

****
T

here's a small introduction of my next story that is going to replace this story from tomorrow. So do read it...

______________________________________

Years later...

Tae stood a bit far from the couch staring at the four sitting their back facing him. He stared at the wall clock just above the tv where the iron man movie was going on. The clock showed 12:45 in the night, he sighed. Can these four give him a bit of rest, guess not that's why he is here being done with the four.

He looked down at the person who tugged his night pajamas shirt. There stood the only person who is a good baby and never gave him any trouble, his son Jeon Jeogguk.

"Mama, they aren't listening?" The 10 year old boy asked, he wasn't that small in height reached to tae's waist.

"As usual they are not." Tae spoke feeling exhausted, it feels like the past is repeating, a deja vu. Yeah that's right, just the difference is there were two people before and now they are four.

Jeon Jungkook his husband, Jeon Irene his sister, Jeon tae-ni his elder daughter and Jeon Mi-hyun the middle daughter.

The four were stuck on the couch for hours eyes not peeling away from the screen. "Can't believe it's her wedding tomorrow and here she is watching this movie for the 9999.... Times" Tae spoke shaking his head.

"Mama, I have an idea. Let's sleep, and let them watch the movie, atleast we can be fresh in the whole wedding." Jeongguk the smart boy suggested.

"That's perfect, let them have dark circles tomorrow we will have our beauty sleep." Tae spoke as he squealed but jeongguk shused him.

"Shhh, let's go quitely and don't let them know." Jeongguk spoke as they two tip toed and went to taekook's room.

They locked the door, got in the duvet and slept cuddling. While the four were totally unknown to all this, as the movie ended jungkook's eyes caught the sight of the wall clock and his eyes went comically wide.

"Irene, it's past 1. It's your wedding tomorrow we should sleep now." He spoke as he stood up to look behind expecting tae to be there glaring at him but he tilted his head in confusion when he was met with just silence.

"Tae oppa didn't even scolded us today, where is he by the way?" Irene spoke as she also stop next to Jungkook.

"Papa, aunt. I think mama slept with gguk." Tae-ni spoke making the two hum.

"Then we should go and sleep too." Jungkook spoke, they all nodded as the girls went with Irene to her room and Jungkook walked to his. But he was shocked when he found the room was locked.

"The fuck, why isn't it opening." He cursed and tried to find the spare key of the room which tae had already take with him inside the room.

"My love, whyyyyy." He whinned, his whines made the three girls peek their heads from their room.

"What happened papa?" Mi-hyun asked.

"Nothing just I am kicked out of my room. You all go sleep, I will take the couch as other room as locked as well except yours and I can surely won't fit in any of your beds." Jungkook spoke as he ruffled her hairs, the three nodded as they closed the door.