45

I love you so hard that I
Softened ~~

***
D

ouble update as I promised. Hope you all enjoy.

It's been  40 minutes since Jungkook went out of the house and hasn't returned yet. Tae was getting now anxious, he was walking back and forth as he cried silently feeling too guilty and being too worried for the elder.

His head snapped towards the door of their room as he heard it click opening Jungkook walked in and stumbled a bit back as tae hugged him with a force. Jungkook frowned at this.

"What happened?" He asked as he tired to make tae face him, who just hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry, please don't leave me." Tae spoke burring his face in jungkook's chest whose frowned deepen.

"What are you saying love, look at me." Jungkook spoke soft now, he can feel other was crying. Tae looked up at him with his teary eyes, the site made Jungkook cooe at younger internally, because tae was looking so cute with glossy eyes, wet cheeks shinning because of the tears and pink lips as tae had bite them out of nervousness.

"Love, what happened?" Jungkook asked cupping tae's face with his one hand as he was holding something in his other hand.

"I am sorry." Tae spoke as he sobbed again.

"Why are you saying sorry, shh. Stop crying." Jungkook spoke wiping tae's tears who sniffed cutely.

"Where do you went, you know I was so scared?" Tae spoke.

"I went to get this." Jungkook spoke showing tae the paper bag he had in his hand.

"What is this?" Tae asked Jungkook spoke nothing and gave him the bag, as tae started to look what was inside, Jungkook walked to bed to sit on it.

"Ice cream? You went to get ice cream?" Tae asked holding two large cups of ice cream. Jungkook nodded with a hum.

"Why?" Tae asked tilting his head, Jungkook sighed and motioned younger to come near him. Tae walked near Jungkook made tae sit on his lap.

"We had our first argument as a couple today. So I thought why not end this fight in a sweet way." Jungkook spoke as he took the cotton candy flavoured ice cream, unpacked it and forwarded it to tae who again got tears in his eyes.

"Why are you so sweet? I am so sorry for hurting you like that? I...I hurted you and you--you bought ice cream for me. That too my favourite flavour." Tae spoke as fresh tears dropped from his eyes.

"Hmm, you really hurted me but it's fine as long as you understand me. I can get hurt by you many times." Jungkook spoke wipping tae's tears with his free hand as he was holding tae's waist with his one hand.

"Thank you so much. You are the best boyfriend and I am really really sorry for hurting you and I promise I will never ever hurt you and will always understand you and your feelings." Tae spoke sniffing, he pinched his neck as in promising it.

"I know you are guilty by your crying face I can understand it clearly. And now eat this before it melts." Jungkook spoke pointing at the ice cream, tae nodded and started to eat it. Jungkook opened the mint choco ice cream he bought for him.