10

Endless love is fueled by,
Endless friendship~~

***

Jungkook was sitting in the living room as he waits for tae to come down. He was all ready.

"Come on Taehyung, we are just going for a dinner not in a wedding. Come down already." He called younger and sighed when he didn't got a response. Minutes later, click of heels was heard as tae walked down the stairs.

Jungkook looked up from his phone and was really stunned for some seconds as he took in the appearance of the his secretary and fake boyfriend.

Tae was wearing a red dress with a little heel sandal

Tae was wearing a red dress with a little heel sandal. He got some lip gloss on his lips which made his lips shine. But Jungkook frowned as he saw frown on tae's forehead.

"What took you so long?" Jungkook asked standing up.

"Is it ok if I don't go?" Tae asked.

"Why?" Jungkook asked as he frown deepen.

"I am kinda, scared to meet your grandmother." Tae spoke honestly making Jungkook chuckle at him which made tae amused Because he rarely sees other Chuckling.

"Don't be, she is very sweet and nice. I am sure she would love you like mom and other." Jungkook spoke.

"I hope so." Tae muttured.

"Yeah don't worry, by the way the dress looks great." Jungkook complimented making tae smile.

"Thank you." Tae replied.

"It should look after all it was my choice." Jungkook spoke with a grin making tae sigh.

"I shouldn't have expected any compliments tho." Tae muttured to himself.