71

Happiness increase
When we share it with our loved ones~~~

****

Double update....

4 months later....

It's a bright morning, the sun is shining spreading its warm days on the city. The people in Seoul are all in their house, either still sleeping or getting ready to go to their work places. Birds are criping on the green trees, as the rainy season is about to leave with spring coming over.

It's 1 September today, taekook are sleeping cuddling close too tired from there one month long business trip. Yes they were on a business trip and had just returned back last afternoon. Tae came to the house from the airport as he was having a saviour headache while Jungkook had to attend a small meeting so he went to the company.

As he came back they had their dinner and slept in each other's arms, tae was the first one who stirred from his deep slumber. He blinked open his eyes and was met with the endearing sight of his husband sleeping peacefully next to him. The male who looks so cold and strict during his work hours and looks so whipped and in love when he looks at him.

He can't believe, he got to be with someone who loves him this much. Tae softly caressed jungkook's cheeks and giggled softly as he saw a small smile coming on jungkook's lips. His lips curled up too thinking what day is today. It's jungkook's birthday and tae is willing to make this day the best day of his life.

And so he softly kisses other's lips to wake him up sweetly. As soon as Jungkook felt the soft lips on his, he woke up. Moving his lips against his love's as they shared the sweet love filled kiss early in the morning.

"Good morning love." Tae spoke making Jungkook smile and pulling him hugging other close.

" Good morning my world, what's up with you. Waking me with kisses and all hmm." He asked as he moved his hands softly over tae's back.

"Nothing, just wanted to so..." Tae trailed off, they stayed like that in each other's arms for more long. Not wanting to leave other yet. But they had too as Jungkook got a call. It was enuwoo making Jungkook groan. With one hand wrapped around tae's waist he picked the call with phone, putting the phone over his ear.

"Good morning buddy." He heard the cheerful voice.

"Morning... " Jungkook spoke boringly.

"I guess I interpreted something, sorry not sorry I have an important thing to discuss and so I need your help." Enuwoo spoke making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Speak what help do you need?" He spoke.

"Not on call, meet me at the cafe near our office in half hour." Enuwoo spoke.

"You really want me to go all the way to office that is half hour from my house to just talk to you." Jungkook spoke, and enuwoo hummed from the other side.

"Kook, do you know I still have the whole video of yours. The video where you had ranted about iu..."

"I am coming there, don't be late." Jungkook cutt him off immediately, the memories of that night flashed in his mind and he is really not willing to get a punishment like that, damn he still feels bad for himself cause he really wanted to touch other... Ok he shouldn't think about all that now.

"What happened?" Tae asked as Jungkook put his phone back on the night stand.

"It's woo, he wants to talk to me about something. I have to go to meet him. "He spoke with a pout.

"It's fine, he is your best friend you should be there for him when he needs you." Tae spoke.

"If I will be always there for him when he needs me, then I have to drop being a ceo and be a trouble solver cause he is 24/7 in troubles." Jungkook spoke with a scoff hearing this tae giggles loudly.

"He isn't that trouble maker also. And go now, and come back quickly." Tae spoke pecking other pouty lips, Jungkook nodded as he went to change and than went to meet his best friend.

*****

"That idiot called me to just tell me that he is back from his honeymoon and will be joining the office soon." Jungkook mumbled as he sat on the driving seat buckling the seat belt.

"Like seriously, I know that. It's not like he had came back just yesterday, his honeymoon got over 2 months ago. I hate him for this only." Jungkook spoke as he drove on the busy road, minding and heart wanting just to be back to house and take his love in his arms and cuddle the whole day.

With a soft smile he turned to the road of his house. A sigh of relief left from his lips as he parked his car in the mansion parking lot. Stepping out he walked towards the door.

He ringed the bell, but no one opened it. Jungkook frowned when after ringing the bell thirce no one opened the door. So he took the key out from the hidden place as he opened the door. The whole mansion was surrounded by silence, as if no one was inside.

"Love... Love..." He called, Irene wasn't at home as she had went to jeon's last night cause of some work and than the kids asked her to stay making her spend her night at the jeon's mansion.

Jungkook frowned when he got no response from tae, being worried for other he stepped on the stairs going to their room. As he pushed the door open he was more confused the room was filled with pink and blue balloons, a pair of pink and a pair of Blu balloons just above their bed.

"Love, bub.." he called but still tae didn't responded, walking closer to bed. He saw two envelopes placed with the pair of pink and blue balloons, so he thought to check them.

He pick the envelope that was tied with the pink balloons and opened it. A small piece of paper was there. He pulled it out and read the words written on it.

'sorry I am late...but you have a good aim.' he tilted his head still not getting the point tae wanted to tell. And guess tae already knew his husband won't know this message and that's why he had placed another envelope he had a gut feeling Jungkook will open the pink ones first and he was not wrong too.

Jungkook opened the second envelope and took another piece of paper from that. He read the words written in the paper, tears gathered in the corner of his eyes.

'only best husband's gets promoted to daddy's...I am pregnant.' a wide bunny smile spread on his lips as he felt pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"Happy Birthday babies papa." Tae spoke giggling out of happiness. Jungkook turned around and looked at tae as if asking if this was real or not.

"It's real, I am pregnant we are going to be parents soon." Tae spoke and laughed when he got showered with lots of kisses all over his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘😘