52

There is my heart and then
There is you, and I'm not
Sure there's a difference ~~

***
W

ARNING: THERE'S MENTION OF CROSS DRESSING IN THE CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH CROSS DRESSING, PLEASE SKIP YHE CHAPTER IF YOU WANT, I WON'T MIND BUT PLEASE DON'T DROP COMMENTS LIKE ' THEY ARE BOYS LET THEM BE BOYS' 'I AM UNCOMFORTABLE IMAGINING THEM WEARING GIRLS CLOTH.' 'YOU SHOULD HAVE LET THE WAY THEY ARE' AND SO ON. IT'S A FICTION AND NOTHING IN THIS STORY HAVE ANYTHING TO BE CONNECTED WITH THE REAL PERSON.

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.
________

The next day taekook were separated early in the morning, Jungkook was asked to get his luggage and move to another room which was far from tae's. Jungkook was so whinny and was sulking like a baby hugging younger as if he was asked to leave tae for months.

Jeon's were done with this baby and so they had to drag this boy out from tae's room who giggled at the pouty bunny being dragged with his both arms.

It was around 10 in the morning and after breakfast everyone was in rush, yoongi and joong ki were at the big entrance and waiting hall of the resort to welcome the guest that were arriving today, they asked the staffs to show the guest their rooms which were two floors below the jeon's rooms.

Namjoon and Jin were busy in arrangments of food, as along with them the guest will be having meals as well. Jimin and Lisa were running in the big garden of the resort to check on the decoration as the function will be start in few hours.

Yeo bin and mi Kyung were incharge of baby sitting the naughty kids so their parents can work more peaceful.

Seo jun and Irene were getting tae ready, while hoseok and enuwoo were helping Jungkook. Along with the family the staff was running as well. They were asked to make all the arrangements perfect and they themselves wanted to make this wedding the best wedding to be ever held.

The hours passed and it was finally time for the haldi function, most of the guest have arrived along with the media reports who are going to shoot all the functions. It's the Jeon Jungkook's wedding, and it should be seen by the whole Korea.

All the family members were near the big stage prepared for the bride and groom to sit, while the guest and reporters were a bit far. The soft music was being played in the background as the bride and groom entered together smiling at everyone.

 The soft music was being played in the background as the bride and groom entered together smiling at everyone

(Path to get to stage from the entrance)