37

Some people search their whole lives,
To find what I found in
You~~

***

Tae and Jungkook stood there, hanging  their heads down with blush over their cheeks and ears. Yeo bin looked and others and nodded as in giving some signal.

"Jungkook come here." She called in a stern tone, jungkook's head snapped to see his mother who first time called him with his whole name.

"What happened mom?" He asked being Confused.

"What happened? Just come here and stand with us, not with Taehyung." She spoke sternly, tae felt hurt hearing his whole name from yeo bin's mouth.

"Aunt, did I do something wrong?" He asked being worried if he had hurted them.

"Something, Taehyung you lied to us. You said you were my son's boyfriend but you were not." She spoke, that's when tae realized they all already knew it.

"Yes, Taehyung. We never expected something like this from you. A contract boyfriend, seriously?" Jin spoke shaking his head in disappointment, tae felt bad seeing all of them so disappointed with him.

He feared this only, getting hate instead of love from them. He really started to see all of them as his family and never wanted to hurt any of them.

"Jin hyung--" "Tae I thought we were friends, but you hide this from me also." Jimin spoke sadness showing clearly on his face.

"I am sorry." Tae looked down in shame.

"Your sorry, won't hurt us less. You know we trusted you so much." Lisa spoke, Jungkook was not getting a bit what is happening. He thought his family would be happy seeing tae, but why are they behaving like this as if they didn't know all this from the beginning.

"Mom--".

"Yeah right, we all thought you will be a part of our family, but..." Hobi spoke with a sigh.

"Hyung, mom, noona what are you all saying?" Jungkook asked with confused face, while tae eyes were already filled with tears, he can see anything but not hatred in jeon's eyes.

"Jungkook, we know what we are saying." Namjoon spoke sternly.

"Jungkook come and stand with us. You have nothing to do with a liar." Joong ki spoke making Jungkook frown, while warm tears slipped from tae's eyes.

"Dad, I am a liar too. Honestly I am the one who planned all this, why are you all blaming him." Jungkook asked getting irritated.

"Because you atleast told us. And we have no other expectations from you but tae." Yeo bin spoke, Jungkook just rolled his eyes. Tae sniffed softly hearing all this. But looked at Jungkook when he felt Jungkook holding his hands, interwining their hands.

"If it's like that, I am sorry. But listen to me clearly I am not going to leave him. Do whatever you all can." Jungkook spoke with confidence.

"Is it, than be ready for your punishment." Joong ki spoke.

"Yes, now. You both will get punishment." Yeo bin spoke nodding.