70(M)

If you bite my lip or neck,
You better start taking off your
Fucking clothes...just saying ~~~

****

The reception party went in a blink after the Chaos created by Jeon jungkook. The whole time tae didn't say a word to other, face having no expression that made the male scared. Why? Cause he knew, he had fucked up way too bad than ever. As the party ended. They all walked to the parking and bide byes to the jeon's they left in their separate cars, to jungkook's surprise tae asked Irene to go with the jeon's, he said she wanted to spend some time with the kids as her vacation began.

The car ride was awfully silent. Jungkook tried to put his hand over other's leg, but his hand was yanked away from tae who just glared at him. Jungkook sighed not knowing how he was going to lessen the anger.

As soon as Jungkook stopped the car, tae opened the door and walked out. Leaving a scared and nervous ceo behind who immediately rushed behind his love.

When Jungkook reached inside tae was already on the middle of stairs, he ran behind other and walked to their room. Tae looked at him when he tried to say something.

"Love, I am sorry. I didn't knew she was going to hug me like that. I swear I didn't even hugged her back." Jungkook spoke as he looked at other with pleading eyes.

"Am I saying something to you?" Tae spoke, with a raised eyebrow.

"That's the problem, you are ignoring me and that is what I can't take. I know you are jealous, fine it was my fault. Give me any other punishment but not the ignorance." The ceo literally pleaded, not having a clue what he was asking for.

"Ok than, you can't back off from the punishment." Tae spoke with a small smirk that went unnoticed by the happy male who thought the punishment would be easy.

"I won't." He spoke with determination.

"Great than, change. I will talk to you after freshening up." Tae spoke, he walked to the walked in closet, took something and went to change. Whole other thought to change in the room. He wore a sweat pant, upper body naked as he tapped his foot on the floor anixous of what was coming.

And his breath stopped for some seconds as he saw the love of his life walking out from the walk in wardrobe. Jaw dropped eyes roaming all over the sinful body of other.

 Jaw dropped eyes roaming all over the sinful body of other

It was jungkook's own white shirt, worn by tae. The shirt was the only thing over tae's body that was also dropped from his shoulder, showing his delicate collar bones, and the end of the shirt reached his upper thighs giving the full view of his slim tan legs. The sight was itself so hot that the ceo felt his blood rushing down with just the appreance of other.