53

Marriage:
An endless sleep over with
Your favourite weirdo~~

***

The next morning came, the sun shined bright again. Everyone already had their breakfast and we're now gathering in the special fiction venue. Just the family members were asked to be here, neither outsiders nor media.

Just the jeon's, enuwoo, seo jun and of course the Kim's. Just think Irene is a part of jeon's too so I won't have to talk about her differently.

Moving on, they all were in their casual attire, as it wasn't something to be ready about. Jimin clapped his hands to get everyone's attention who seemed too busy talking with each other to notice the cute pouty male.

"Everyone, may you all have your seats. After this I have to prepare for the evening function as well. Let's get this done quickly." He spoke, they all chuckled at his sarcastic words and got settled on the couches and chairs that were placed for them.

The venu wasn't much decorated, just some fairy light all around, with white flowers beautifully arranged and places on different places. There was a small stage in the front, it wasn't too small. 5 people can stand in it at once. And Jimin was the one standing on it for now. The small couches and chairs were around the stage for the family to sit.

"So everyone, the function is basically to have some fun. The whole time from morning to evening we have nothing to do. So I have come up with some interesting couple games to get away from the boredom." Jimin spoke, they all nodded making him sigh.

"Yaah, at least clap your hands." He huffed loudly they all looked at each other and clapped for the angry male.

"So the first game is, Who is most likely to?. In this game I am going to give you all paddle boards(white boards) and a marker. The bride and groom that means taekook would be on stage facing each other back, they will have the boards as well. I will ask you all questions and you have to tell me who is most likely to be. Suppose if I ask, 'who cooks better?' you have to tell among these two and I hope you all understood the game. Now let's play." Jimin clapped his hands excitedly and than motioned the staff to distribute the boards, taekook walked on the stage where two chairs were placed back facing, they sat on it, their side profile facing the family.

"So the first question, who is most likely to, lose his temper?" Jimin asked.

They all knew the answer and with confidence wrote it. On the count of three they revealed their answers and none of them were surprised when they saw all have written Jungkook, even he himself has written his name.

"That's a truth tho, next one. Who is most likely to forget things?" He asked, and the answer was again Jungkook. This boy can even forget did he had his meal or not.

"Next one, this might me a bit tough for you all. Who is most likely to seduce other?" Now this was something they all were confused about, but still started to write the answer. Jungkook's lips curled up into a smirk as he wrote his answer. Jimin gave them a count of three and everyone was surprised when they got to know the answer.

Most of them had written jungkook's name again, but the soon to be married couple wrote tae's name. Yes tae had written his own name too.

"Don't he seduce you?" Jimin asked who himself was surprised as he got the wrong answer.

"No, I am a pour soul in this. Tae... Oh my you can't even guess the seducive things he do." Jungkook spoke with a mischievous smile.