20

We met
And everything changed~~

***

Jungkook walked in his office followed by tae who was trying his best to not sneeze, but as soon as he entered Inside the office he sneezed loudly making Jungkook jump a little.

"Sorry." Tae spoke sniffing Because of the runny nose. Jungkook sighed shaking his head.

"You are sick, aren't you?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows, but tae shook his head like a kid.

Jungkook walked ahead and placed his hand on tae's forehead, his eyes went wide when he felt how the younger's body was burning in fever.

"Tae, you have high fever, and you have the guts to say you are not sick." Jungkook spoke with worried tone.

"I am fine it's just a mere fever." Tae spoke and was about to go to his desk but was stopped by Jungkook who held his wrist.

"It's not fine. Let's go." Jungkook spoke taking his phone and wallet from his desk.

"Where?" Tae asked.

"First to doctor and then home, you are definitely not working with this high fever." Jungkook spoke before tae can protest he was dragged by his boss to the elevator.

***

"Didn't I stopped you yesterday. I knew with the amount of ice cream you were consuming you will get cold, but no you said you ain't weak." Jungkook scolded tae as they got settled back in their car after getting check up from doctor.

"Fine, why are you scolding a sick person, my head is already hurting." Tae spoke leaning his head on the seat with a small pout, Jungkook sighed removing his blazer and putting that on tae's body.

"It will make you warm." Jungkook spoke buckling his seat belt as he started the car.

'its really warm.' tae thought snugging in the blazer, his eyes slowly closed because of high fever and tiredness. Jungkook drove them to his, no their house and parked the car. He looked at tae and chuckled seeing him fast asleep.

"Tae, we reached get up?" He spoke unbuckling his seat belt. But tae didn't even moved a bit.

"Tae, sleep in your room, get up now." Jungkook spoke shaking tae's shoulder who whinned in his sleep.

"Guess you won't wake up." Jungkook muttured getting out from the car he opened tae's side door. Unbuckling his seat belt, Jungkook lifted him in bridal style. Tae immediately snugged in jungkook's chest to get more warmness. While jungkook's heart started to beat rapidly.

He kicked the door to close it and walked in the house, stepping on the stairs carefully he opened tae's room door. He placed tae on bed and removed his shoes.

"Tae, change your clothes then sleep." He spoke tapping on tae's cheeks.

"I am fine like this." Tae mumbled making Jungkook sigh.

"You will feel suffocated, ok. Should I get your clothes from the closet?" Jungkook asked and shook his head when tae nodded his head immediately.

"Such a baby you are." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile and walked to tae's closet. He was searching for some comfortable clothes for tae.