22

Fuck butterflies,
I feel a whole zoo in me,
When I am with you~~

***

Jungkook parked his car and stepped down, getting inside the living room, he frowned. He slowly walked in and saw tae looking at something with tears rolling on his cheeks. He got worried at what might have hurted younger that he is crying.

He walked in more, the frown deepend as he saw something going on the tv screen.

"Why are you crying tae?" Jungkook asked flinching the younger who was too engrossed in whatever he was watching.

"God you scared me." Tae spoke wiping his tears.

"Sorry, I thought you noticed my presence." Jungkook spoke sitting on the couch after removing his blazer.

"Hmm, I was too engrossed in the scene to notice you." Tae spoke drinking the apple juice and concentrating back on the screen. A small boy was holding ga little girl's hand as he walked her to her house.

"Promise me, you will marry me after growing up. The girl spoke

"No." The boy replied shaking his head.

"Promise me quick, quick." The girl spoke shaking her pinky. Sighing the boy joined their pinks.

"I will marry you after growing up. He promised with a smile

Jungkook looked back at tae after seeing the scene he sighed seeing tears flowing from tae's eyes again.

"What's so emotional in this that you are crying like this?" Jungkook asked.

"This is...this is so emotional. You know this boys saved her from an evil woman, send her back home and promised her to marry after growing up." Tae spoke sniffing in between.

"So, what's emotional in this?" Jungkook asked with a confused face.

"Yaah, how can you say like this. The mam ful filled his promise and married her after growing up. I wish I had someone like him." Tae spoke wipping his tears with the back of his hands.

"Why don't you have any childhood friend?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Had one, but don't remember his name as we were very young when we met. And I don't think he would remember me either, after all he was rich. And I was not, he would have may friends why will he remember a person like me." Tae spoke with a shrug, and Jungkook frown.

"If you don't remember his name, how you know he was rich?" Jungkook asked.

"I have his photo with me, and he is wearing branded clothes in that picture, can you imagine a middle class's child wearing such a branded clothes, no right. So yeah he was indeed rich." Tae reasoned out clearing jungkook's mind. It was indeed his childhood friend taetae.

"Maybe he still remembers you." Jungkook spoke leaning back on the couch.

"Naah, he won't. I know because, why will he remembers me and would wait for me, after so many years. And I am sure he have returned to his parents as he used to live with his grandmother I guess. And there he would have got many many friends." Tae spoke making Jungkook shake his head, with a deep sigh he stood up.