25

Thank you for seeing museums in me
When I saw just the empty hallways~

***

Enuwoo and Jungkook looked at each other, enuwoo raised his eyebrows making Jungkook groan.

"He is falling for..." Enuwoo stopped glancing at Jungkook then back at tae, while Jungkook panicked.

"He is falling for his banana milk." Enuwoo spoke making Jungkook sigh in relief, thanking enuwoo mentally for saving the situation.

"Ohh, let's go. Aunt called they all are almost ready." Tae spoke with a nod. Seo jun and enuwoo both walked ahead followed by taekook who were dragging their bags.

"I hope I don't encounter the same scene I saw days ago." Jungkook spoke making tae chuckle.

"You won't, others will be there as well so..." He trailed off, Jungkook nodded at his words.

They entered inside the Jeon mansion where everyone was ready too with their luggage. Checking everything last time, they loaded their luggage in their cars and started their journey to Busan.

****

' Why this neighborhood seem so familiar.' tae thought as he entered jungkook's granny's neighborhood.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook asked glancing at tae who was busy staring at the place.

"Nothing, it's just. I don't know why but this place is too familiar." Tae spoke leaning on the seat.

"Maybe you have come here in past." Jungkook spoke, tae just hummed.

The cars stopped in front of a lavish mansion. They all stepped down together, tae looked around feeling calm, he felt everything was too familiar too him. His eyes landed on a small garden that was in front of the Mansion, he tilted his head thinking he had seen this garden before.

While everyone was stretching or unloading the luggage, tae was about to go towards the garden but was stopped my mi kyung's voice.

"Oh, my babies are finally here." She spoke coming from the mansion, wearing a simple outfit that suited her.

Everyone smiled at her, Jungkook ran and hugged her. "Granny how are you?" He asked smiling widely.

"I am koko, how are you my baby?" She asked cupping his face who pouted.

"Stop calling me koko, I am a man now." Jungkook whispered to her.

"Oh my big bunny, you will still be my koko even after you became a dad ok." She spoke patting cheeks who pouted more, ignoring his pout mi Kyung walked to tae hugging younger.

"How are you, I missed you so much." She spoke making tae smile softly.

"I missed you as well." He spoke.

"Granny you didn't missed me?" Jungkook asked as mi Kyung didn't said she missed him.

"I missed you but I missed him more, after all I am seeing after so many years. Look at him all grown up still so cute." She spoke making tae and others confused except Jungkook who understood his grandmother remembered that tae is taetae.