50

You're it,
You're my person~~

***

4 months later...

The four months were too hectic for the whole jeon family, they all have been too busy to complete their works, so that they can fully enjoy their favourite people's wedding.

Yoonmin, hobisa, namjin even enuwoo and seo jun were all doing extra work. Trying their best to not leave anything that might disturb them during the whole wedding.

Irene had started to go to University as well, she has been doing good. She even got many friends by her kind and sweet nature. She loved the environment of the University and was doing great in studies. Taekook were feeling proud and happy seeing Irene being concerned and focused about her dreams.

Taekook were busy the whole 4 months as well, many new groups of idols got signed in their company. The famous groups under their company got to attend awards, got many collaboration proposals, they had to arrange the world tours for the two famous idol groups who had a comeback in the new year.

Even being so busy, they both managed to spend time with each other and Irene. They made sure the girl never felt alone or felt like she had no one to talk. And Irene was too glad to know she had two people standing behind her to support her even if she falls somewhere.

From last week they have been preparing for their departure to Jeju as well. The responsibility flights and hotel arranged was given to hobi who had already done with his work. They have their fight tonight.

It's currently 9 in the morning, the sun is shining brightly on the blue sky, birds are criping. The atmosphere isn't too cold or too warm. The Jeon household have been in rush since morning, packing their stuffs, preparing for what they have to take for the wedding.

The main thing that made all of them work like this, is their kids. They have make sure to get extra clothes, and all the necessary things for their kids so they don't have to worry or panick at Jeju. Here the jeon's mansion was filled with chaos, while on the other side jungkook's mansion was all different.

Calm and silent, taekook were still in their rooms and Irene in her own. Tae had already packed all of the three's bags last night. He had to pack more stuffs for Irene as their all wedding ceremony's outfit will be take by Lisa who is the incharge of their clothes.

The alarm ringed in taekook's room making them stir from their beautiful sleep. Tae snuggled more in Jungkook chest whose hold around his waist tightened. The alarm's voice increased making the ceo groan, he tried to reach the alarm clock and turned the alarm off.

They all just drifted off again, as they both were too sleepy to understand they have to get up today. They both haven't got good sleep for months and so today they both want to complete their sleep to be energetic throughout their wedding.

Irene woke up half an hour later, she did her morning routine and walked down. But frowned when he didn't saw the two sweet people. She walked to their room to see if they were still sleeping, she knocked on the door but got no response.

She thought to go inside if the door is open, she held the knob and yes it wasn unlocked that means it's safe to go in. Because these two always locks their door if there's something not to see for the girl.