05

Family isn't
Just blood.~~

****

Tae searched in his small closet to find something apart from formal and nightwear to wear this after noon. He groaned as he just saw some pieces of suites and two pair of night wears. He thought to check on the small bag he had. Which he barely opens.

And sighed in relief as he find a floral print shirt and a black pant. He checked himself in the mirror and took his phone locking the door, he left from his apartment to go to Jeon mansion.

 He checked himself in the mirror and took his phone locking the door, he left from his apartment to go to Jeon mansion

As the cab entered in the neighborhood of jeon's tae's heart started to thump in his chest. Not knowing why, maybe because this was his first time meeting jeon's that too being their son's boyfriend.

The word seem small but it holds a very big power. Being in love, being in relationship is something tae never went to be in. He had seen the consequences of falling in love, and he isn't willing to go through the pain he saw.

The thoughts came to an halt as the cab stopped right infront of a huge elegant yet beautiful mansion. He paid the driver before stepping out. He took the time to admire the outer look of the mansion and he can already say, jeon's are richest. Well it's not like he didn't knew, but still hearing and seeing are two different things.

Pushing his thoughts aside he walked inside, but was stopped outside by the security guard which was one of the thing he imagined.

"Inform mr jeon Kim Taehyung is outside." Tae spoke and guard informed the maid of the house who confirmed that it was jeon's guest after confirming it from their young master.

Tae bowed to the guards and walked in. He admired the big garden of the Jeon, beautiful and elegant. His head snapped to the front as he heard a lady's voice.

"Oh my finally you are here." Yeo bin exclaimed as she walked out of the door to greet tae, Lisa, Jin and Jimin followed her while other stayed at the mansion letting the four take the younger in.

"Good afternoon Mrs Jeon." Tae greeted with a bow.

"Oh come on stop with this formal greetings, call me aunt. " Yeo-bin spoke giving a side hug to tae.

"Please come in, Taehyung." Jin invited the younger after they all greeted him.

Tae walked in with the jeon's by his side as he stepped inside the mansion. Jungkook roll his eyes seeing his family already going crazy by tae's present. He can see that soft smile on everyone's face. He didn't hate it, it's just he isn't too fond of these things.

Tae greeted the male's of the house and his eyes finally met jungkook's who gave him a small nod.

"Come sit with us." Jimin spoke pulling tae between him and Lisa.