61

He is my brother. It doesn't matter
That we aren't related
By blood ~~~

****

Next day.

Taekook walked inside the birthday girl's room, with balloons and flowers in their hand. They were shushing each other as both were too happy to not speak a word. They cooed at Irene as they saw her sleeping hugging a big bear same size as her.

Tae walked to her giving Jungkook the flowers as he sat next to Irene. He softly caressed her head making her smile in sleep.

"Irene, baby." Tae called softly, Irene whinned a little, she hugged him snugging her face in tae's tummy. Jungkook can't help but put the flower on the table near and take out his phone to click a picture of this big baby.

He held the flowers back in his hands. As tae again started to wake Irene, after some small soft taps on her shoulder she finally seems to be awake, rubbing her eyes a little she looked up at tae.

She smiled at him and sat up on bed yawning softly. She tilted her head as she saw a male that was jubgkook and she recongnized him too, was standing with his face hidden behind white lilies.

"Happy Birthday...." Jungkook spoke moving the flowers away from his face, Irene was shook. She doesn't remember it was her birthday, how will she. Since birth she had never knew how does they celebrate birthday, except tae no one ever wished her.

"Happy Birthday love." Tae spoke caressing her back softly to let her come back to reality. She smiled with tears in her eyes as she looked at the two angel's of her life.

"Tha-thank you." She spoke as Jungkook gave her the balloon and lillies.

"Now birthday, get freshen up fast. The breakfast is already ready." Tae spoke tapping on her back making her believe she wasn't dreaming.

"Ok, I will be there in some minutes." She spoke smiling at the two, Jungkook and tae nodded as they proceed to leave her room. As the door was closed she looked at the balloons and smelled the fresh lillies.

"Get ready Irene, it's your birthday girl." She hyped herself as he jumped off the bed to get freshen up. After getting ready wearing casual clothes she walked down.

"Please have a seat." Tae spoke bowing dramatically to her making her giggle, she thanked him and sat on the chair the male pulled. Tae clapped his hands two times and the chef of the day walked out with two plates in his hands.

Tae showed a done face when the male was at the verge of dropping a plate because of his dramatic acts. Irene giggles at Jungkook who gave an apologetic smile to tae.

"You breakfast birthday girl. Fresh apple juice, with chocolate pancakes, and spicy fries." He placed the plate, tae walked inside to get the glass of juice which the male didn't bought.

Irene thanked them the with the same dramatic way making both of them chuckle. Three of them got settled and started to have their breakfast.

"Ok, after breakfast we are going to the game zone, than to have lunch, than we will go watch a movie and than to shopping." Jungkook announced.

"Oppa which game zone would be open at this hour." Irene spoke with a chuckle, taekook looked at each other.

"I guess ebery game zone will be open at 11:30." Tae spoke pointing at the clock behind Irene, irene's eyes went wide as she now noticed it was already 11:15. Guess these two had let her sleep for a long time today.