38

Seeing you,
Heals me~

***

Double update....

The morning came, the sun shinned and the darkness went away like it was never there, the whole Seoul city was shining by the bright sun light. The dark sky was replaced by the bright blue sky.

And same goes with taekook's life, the one rough week without each other went away, and now their bond will shine together, they will shine together.

The sunrays were peeking through the curtains in Jungkook, no no, taekook's room. The m younger was sleeping peacefully, a small pout on his face, bread cheeks squeezed on elder's chest, hands loosely wrapped around his boyfriend's torso, some hair starids falling on his forehead, long eyelashes beautifully resting on his bread cheeks.

While his beloved boyfriend was staring at him, cheeks pressed over his palm, hands supported on his elbow. A hand wrapped around tae's slim waist, eyes holding nothing but love for his dear boyfriend.

Jungkook noticed the small frown that came in tae's face when his hair disturbed his sleep, taking his hands away from tae's waist he softly removed the hairs from tae's forehead and pecked on it softly.

Feeling the moments near him, tae slowly opened his eyes and literally felt blessed when he got to see Jungkook already looking at him with love filled eyes.

"Good morning." Tae spoke lowly with a soft smile.

"Huh? Morning" Jungkook asked looking out from the window he made an understanding sound and turning  back he, pecked tae's lips shortly.

"Hmm, don't. Morning breath." Tae spoke making a cute disgusting face, Jungkook smiled mischievously and pecked his lips again.

"Kookieeee.." Tae whinned

"Babyyyy.." Jungkook immediately making tae glare at him but Jungkook found that cute as well.

"You are looking cute not scary." He spoke cooeing loudly.

"Meanie." Tae muttured.

"But koo, why you asked morning. What do you mean by that?" Tae asked looking at jungkook who pulled him closer by wrapping his arms around tae's waist.

"Oh that. Actually I didn't slept whole night I guess." Jungkook spoke with a sheepish smile. Tae's eyes went wide hearing this.

"Why you didn't slept whole night?" He asked.

"Hmm, I was actually staring at you and lost track of time." Jungkook spoke smiling, tae didn't understood what he should be. Should he be happy and feel blessed that Jungkook was staring at him and forgot that he have to sleep too. Or he should be worried that elder didn't got his proper sleep.

"But you will get sick, you didn't slept whole night. Do one thing so to sleep." Tae spoke, but Jungkook chuckled.

"I would be sick if u won't see you, seeing you can make me be fresh. And speaking honestly I haven't slept properly for the whole week. " Jungkook spoke, he removed his hands from tae's waist and caressed his cheeks softly. Both staring at each other with so much love.