64

For you I will
Risk it all~~

***

(Notice:: There will be lots of time gap, the story will move fast now. It might look like I am rushing the story, but I think it's already too long. And I am thinking of ending it soon, cause I have many stories to write after this.)

******

Months later....

It was Monday morning, taekook along with Irene were having breakfast, tae noticed that Jungkook was looking quite disturbed from the morning, as if something was bothering him.

"I am going to get by bag." Irene spoke as she stood up and went to her room. Taking the opportunity to speak to Jungkook, tae turned to face him.

"What happened, you looked tensed?" Tae asked putting his palm over jungkook's.

"Hmm, there's something I wanted to talk with you." Jungkook spoke with a deep sigh,tae gave him an assuring nod asking him to continue what he wanted to say.

"Umm...I didn't tell you but your father's case hearing was yesterday and my lawyer had submitted all the proofs against him. And the court has given him a death sentence." Jungkook spoke with hesitation not wanting to speak any word that might hurt tae.

Tae hummed at his words and gave him a nod. "So, if you want you can meet him today before he will be taken for his punishment." Jungkook spoke, he felt the grip over his hand tightened a bit. Tae took a deep breath.

"Speaking honestly, I don't want to see him. But I will ask Irene if she wants we can go and meet him." Tae spoke, Jungkook gave him a nod. They both looked behind when they heard irene's voice.

"What are you going to ask me, whom are we going to meet?" Irene asked getting downstairs.

"Appa has been given death sentence, so kookie was asking we will want to meet him one last time. I don't mind coming with you if you want." Tae spoke, Irene looked at them with a different emotion flashed in her eyes.

"Who appa? I don't have a father. I just had a brother and now I have my brother in law and his whole family. I don't want to meet anyone." She spoke with a small smile.

Taekook looked at each other and smiled they hugged her together making her smile too.

"Ok so I will tell my lawyer we aren't coming to meet him, and yes I have a great news for both of you." Jungkook spoke as he pulled his phone out, the siblings looked at him with curious eyes.

"I had asked my lawyer to fill a application to get irene's guarding and guess what we are now her offical guardian." Jungkook spoke, tae and Irene looked at him with wide eyes.

"Really?" Tae asked, Jungkook nodded his head. Tae was irene's guardian as her brother, but Jungkook had made them her guardian as parents.

"Wait wait, does it means I am a Jeon now." Irene asked.

"Yeah, you are a Jeon now. If you want you can still use Kim as your surname." Jungkook spoke not wanting the girl to feel pressurise to change her surname.

"No, why won't I want to change it. It doesn't matter if I am a Kim or Jeon. In fact Kim just made me feel like I am a different person between the family. Now I am a Jeon too." She giggled hugging tae who hugged her too, she swung their bodies on left and right being extremely happy.