72

Sometimes home is a
Person~~

***

Tae was showered with lots of love and pecks by his husband as soon as other understood everything. They all then told the whole family about this and everyone was damn happy by the news. They all congratulated the couple, yeo bin said she wishes their baby didn't take after their father...only if she knew.

It's been 3 months, after tae was pregnant, till now he didn't show any symptoms of pregnancy, never felt dizzy or felt like vomiting. He had been fit throughout the months just a bit of head ache that too went away just after he drinks something fresh like juice.

But as soon as the fourth month started, he started to get more and more hungry. Today was Sunday and tae had ate 5 to 6 pancakes in the breakfast that surprised the two other people in the house. But they didn't said anything as they knew it was obvious that he will eat more than usual.

The whole day he felt hungry every hour and Jungkook cooked him whatever he wished. Irene just adored the two, secretly wishing to get someone like Jungkook for herself also.

The next day rolled on and they both went to office, tae had decided he will be working until the last two months and they both will take 4 months leave together, that means they will work from home. Tae was walking from the printing section of the office where papers are printed and Xeroxed. He got startled a little as a file slip from his hold. He tried to bed to get the file but a female employees was alread crotched down to get him the file.

"Here Mr Kim." She spoke with a smile, tae smiled at her.

"Let me help you." She offered.

"No no, it's fine I can manage." Tae spoke with a polite smile, she nodded as she gave the file.

Tae walked to the cabin and gave the file to Jungkook, who shook his head. "Love I had told you don't work this much, and specially don't lift heavy things, it's not good for you." He spoke as he pulled tae on his lap.

Tae cupped his face and gave a peck on his lips." Don't worry, I am fine. And this isn't that heavy, just relax." He spoke softly caressing jungkook's cheeks.

"How I should not, you both means the world to me love. I can't let any of you get hurt a bit also." Jungkook spoke as he caressed the small baby bump making tae giggle softly.

"Hmm that's a point too. But don't worry, we will be always safe cause you are always here." Tae spoke pecking other's nose making a big bunny smile to spread on jungkook's face.

****

"So ready to see and hear the heartbeats of baby." The doctor asked smiling at the couple who nodded with nervousmess visible in their eyes.

"Don't worry, you will feel good hearing the heart beats." Doctor assured as she applied some white gel on tae's small baby bump, she connected the speakers with the sonography machine and smiled as she moved the device over tae's tummy.

"See this is the baby." Jungkook and tae smiled with tears as they saw the small gem of their on the screen. Their eyes went wide as they heard the loud heart beats echoing in the silent room. Tae squeezed jungkook's hand making him look at other.

"Wait, it's two heart beats." The doctor spoke with a frown, she looked at the screen and gasped in surprise.

"Congratulations, you are expecting triplets, the third heart beat is too low to catch but yeah I can see three babies on the screen see." The doctor told to the soon to be parents who were shocked. But she wasn't wrong cause yes there were three small figures. Can taekook be more happy than this, after so many months of wait they were blessed to know they were going to be parents and now they got to know they are going to be parents of triplets.