24

So this is
Love~

***

The next day.

Tae was trying to understand what he should say to Jungkook about not going to Busan for Christmas, he just can't leave Seoul. What if suddenly Irene needs him? These thoughts roamed around his mind half of the night.

It was just 6 and he was wide awake. His phone rang making him stiff, he looked at the caller idea and fear started to crawl in him. It was Irene who was calling him. The fear of his sister might have hurt sacred him. Getting his courage together he swiped the green button. But never expected to hear what he did.

"Oppa.." she chirped from the other side making tae frown what was the reason that made her so happy early in the morning.

"Yes my love, what happened, you called oppa so early? Everything fine?" Tae inquired.

"Everything is perfectly fine, you know appa didn't come home from last night. And--" she stopped.

"And what?" Tae asked being anxious.

"And I saw a bag infront of our house door today, the bag had all my favourite snacks, fresh, fruits and chocolate pastry." She told happily, this made tae frown more.

"You didn't took it inside right?" Tae asked.

"I wasn't going to but then, I saw there was a note in it and after reading the note I took everything inside." Irene spoke.

"What was written on the note?" Tae asked gripping on the sheets not wanting to hear anything bad.

"Hey beautiful, this fruits, snack and pastry are for you. Enjoy it and be happy. I am an angel send by your mother, she asked me to take care of you. So don't take stress, Because I am no harm to you. Be safe, you will receive all this daily smile and have a good day.

-Justin segul" Irene read out the whole letter to tae who titles his head.

"Justin segul? Such a weird name it is." Tae mumbled, but something in him was telling that whoever it is is really not a harm to Irene, a small smile came on his lips.

"Ok, ok I understood my baby. Enjoy that, and tell me if you have any problem ok." Tae spoke in tried tone as he was tired Because of nit getting his proper sleep.

"I will, but oppa what happened to you? You seem tired.?" She asked making tae chuckle.

"Nothing Irene." He spoke.

"Oppa I ain't a baby, tell me your problems, I am your sister." Irene spoke making tae's to get glossy, he told that he have to go to Busan for some work, but he don't want to go leaving Irene all alone in Seoul.

"Oh my, don't worry about me. Appa isn't home and maybe won't came for more days, you go and do your work. I have my phone I will call you if I need your help." Irene assures tae argued on this but after her continues assuring he agreed.

****

"Tae we are leaving in afternoon, why are you running in the house as if we are already getting late?" Jungkook asked looking at tae who was really from one place to other. It was just 10 in the morning and they have to leave after 1.