63(M)

I love to hear you
Screaming my name~~

***

The party was a success, Irene thanked the angles of her life along with the whole jeon family who helped the two for the preparations. Everyone had gone to their respective house, jeon's as well. Irene went to her room as well as she was tired and had to attend college tomorrow.

Taekook went to their room too, tae was quick to get inside the bathroom to take a shower making Jungkook confused at the speed of other. Shrugging his thoughts he also thought to change in the room itself.

He was all done, wearing just night pajamas. The tie fell on the floor when he removed it so thought to pick it up and put that in the laundry bag.

The bathroom door got opened as he turned back facing the door to put the tie in the laundry bag. He got a fresh lavender and lilies smell, turning to see from where the smell came from he was left shook.

Tae stood at the door step of the bathroom, with the same dress he wanted other to wear. Tae had shook him again with a damn surprise.

Taking the opportunity of his husband being frozen in his place, tae moved close to him with seductive eyes. He got dangerously close to jungkook and placed his palms over the bare chest of other.

"How am I looking?" He asked, voice having the seduction tone in it. Jungkook was tongue tied, he had imagined tae in that red dress but never knew his love would look so hot in that.

"Daddy, how am I looking?" Tae asked again, more like whispered in jungkook's ears his palms cupping other's chests.

"Damn hot." Jungkook spoke hands directly holding the peaches bum of other pulling him extremely close to himself.

I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE WARNING BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE FOR THAT ONLY. SO GOT AHEAD.

"Hmm, I see. More hot than those girls who were praising you?" Tae asked with a stern tone, now Jungkook understood why he was getting the sight to see.

"Hmm, you are looking more hot than rose looked in Titanic when she removed the last piece of cloth from her body." Jungkook whispered back in a deep voice.

"I see, but she wasn't wearing anything. And I am wearing clothes." Tae asked tilting his head with a mischievous smile.

"You are lying to me, hmm." He spoke and pinched the buds of other making him moan.

"Naah, I ain't lying my love. Cause this piece of cloth won't be over your body for long." Jungkook spoke and attempted to get the hold of the dress zip. But tae backed away.

"Yeah, that's right. I was thinking of changing and then sleeping." Tae spoke as he stepped back, face having a sheepish smile.

"You can't do this." Jungkook spoke with a frown as he understood what it means.

"Why can't I?" Tae asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Baby, after making me hard you can't just say that. Come here." The frustrated male spoke getting closer to tae who stepped back shaking his head.

"You aren't getting it tonight, sorry bub. But that's the punishment you get for talking and smiling at those girls." Tae spoke as turned to get inside the bathroom to change but gasped loudly as his was pulled back by a hold on his wrist.