23

You are the best
Surprise of my life~~

***

Happy Birthday to my little bunbun TKshannu22019. Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you.~~

May god bless you with all the happiness in this world, all your dreams come true, you live a beautiful and happy life. May this year brings all the best things for you and erase all the worries and sadness.

Thank you for being such a support to me. You are my true little sister. Unnie is glad to meet you. Happy Birthday 😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎂🎂🎂🎂

****

"Your cheeks are still so soft, I wish to bite them again." Jungkook spoke with a chuckle but his eyes went wide when he realised what he said, another realisation hit him and he slapped his lips out of shock.

"The fuck... Did I peck his lips that time. And what are you saying you wanna bite his cheeks. He will kill you if he hears you." Jungkook spoke shaking his head. He just put the photo back and went to change.

Getting downstairs he cooked dinner for them even tho tae insisted on making it but he said tae needs rest.

And then he says he isn't falling for tae, such a liar you are.😏

Jungkook: shut up😠.

Yeah yeah!!

Ok back to the story.

After having their dinner Jungkook walked to the living room as he got a call, he walked back and shook his head when he saw tae near the sink doing the dishes.

"Put that down, I will do it." Jungkook spoke attempting to take the plate from tae's hand who moved his hand far away.

"Jungkook, I am not that sick that you are making me. I can do this, you didn't let me cook dinner now at least let me do this." Tae protected with a pout which made Jungkook cooe at him internally.

"Ok fine, make breakfast tomorrow. But for now let me do it." Jungkook spoke but groaned when tae moved his hands upwards.

"You think I can't reach it, I am taller than you." Jungkook spoke moving his hands upwards, but tae turned around and hid the plate and the SpongeBob.

"Tae that's not fair, give it to me." Jungkook spoke, but tae shook his head. Jungkook stood their trying to think what he should do while tae again started to wash the dishes. A small smirk came on jungkook's lips as he went behind tae.

Circling his arms around tae's waist he picked him, tae gasped when he felt being lifted.

"Yaah put me down." Tae Wiggled in jungkook's arms who started to walk out of the kitchen.

"No, I will put you down once we will be out of the kitchen." Jungkook spoke with a mischievous smile.

"God Jungkook,fine I won't do the dishes put me down you will make me FALL." Tae shouted when Jungkook loosened his grip a little and griped his tummy back.