30

You and me
Against the world~~

***

Days passed like this, all of them spending time together, tae was more than happy in the past 2- 3 days, he felt like he got the world. Spending time with such a loving family, especially with his love made him feel like heaven.

Today was 29th december, new wasn't far now, neither was tae's birthday. His birthday was tomorrow and Jungkook had almost planned everything, the first thing in his to do list is to buy clothes for tae.

And knowing other damn well, he had planned how to let tae buy clothes without giving him a chance to decline this. Tae was sitting with Jin, Jimin Lisa and seo jun talking about random stuffs. Namjoon, yoongi and hobi were outside with all the kids playing with them. While Jungkook was also in living room with enuwoo talking about some work, they were sitting a little far from the bottoms.

"Guys I have an idea, how about we go for shopping today." Lisa spoke looking at everyone except tae other three's eyes sparked.

"Why not let's go, going somewhere and not shopping is not us." Jimin spoke.

"Yeah, let's go. I wanna buy so many clothes." Jin spoke excitedly.

"I won't come, you all go." Tae spoke with a small smile making others frown.

"Why?" Seo jun asked.

"I have plenty of clothes, so I don't think I need more." Tae spoke with a shrug.

"Oh come, I have seen your clothes. And believe me you need new ones." Lisa spoke, others nodded in agreement.

"But noona--" tae tried to protest but was stopped by Jin.

"No tae, it's your first time with us in new year. And this is our ritual we always go for shopping whenever we come Busan for new year. " Jin spoke.

"Yes, and being a part of us. You should follow this ritual as well." Jimin spoke.

"Ok, fine. I will come." Tae spoke giving up at the end.

"Great, let's go than." Seo jun spoke they all got up, and walked to their rooms to get their purse.

"Babe, I am going to shopping." Seo jun informed enuwoo making him nod and give his card to other.

"Baby." Tae called as he saw other also went to inform their own lovers, he thought to inform Jungkook as well.

"Baby..." Tae called again, but Jungkook wasn't understanding the call was for him. Enuwoo laughed silently as jungkook's unbothered self who was busy in his phone.

"Kook, I guess tae is calling you." He whispered to Jungkook who looked at enuwoo and then at tae.

"You called me?" He asked pointing at himself.

"Of course, baby." Tae spoke with a tight lipped smile. Jungkook's heart thumped in his chest as tae called him baby... He called Jungkook BABY...

"Where are you getting lost." Enuwoo spoke shaking jungkook's arms who was staring at tae with wide eyes.

"Huh?" Jungkook spoke making tae roll his eyes, even tho tae was shy calling the ceo with sweet nicknames but it was jungkook's own suggestion so he thought it's fine.