35

Distance teaches to appreciate
The days that we are able
to spend together, and distance
teaches us patience ~~

****

Double update...

Long and emotional chapter head, please be ready with your tissues...

The next morning came too early than Jungkook wanted, when he opened his eyes he was alone, tae left him in the room. With his swallon eyes he looked at the clock, it showed 10 in morning. He remembers tae has his flight at 2 in the noon.

Gladly tae had told the time to him, he waked inside the bathroom, and chuckled seeing his condition. His eyes were red and swallon, his nose was still a bit runny, but nothing was hurting him. He had accepted the reality, tae will never be his.

If tae had a bit of feelings for him, atleast he would have stayed with Jungkook till he wake up. Only if Jungkook knew tae was awake throughout the night, admiring his love and shedding tears.

***

Getting freshen up, Jungkook walked out of his room and heard his family's voice from the living room, he frowned and looked at the living room from the one stair. Irene was sitting with everyone talking and giggling while tae was not there.

Jungkook walked near Tae's room and knocked there. He heard tae's voice from inside and walked inside.

"Why is everyone here?" He asked to tae who was packing his stuffs.

"I called them. And informed them that I am going out for some weeks, please inform them that I won't be back after I leave. I can't tell them this, I don't want to see the hatred in their eyes before I leave." Tae spoke looking at jungkook, who gave tae a nod mindlessly.

The pain of knowing tae was going away from his forever was too much. He looked at the bed to avoid tae's eyes, he frowned when he saw just two bags packed and tae's half cloths were still unpacked, while tae had locked his luggage already.

"Why are those placed separately?" Jungkook asked pointing at the clothes he noticed all of them were the clothes he bought for tae.

"Umm, they are the clothes you gave me. And I think I don't have right to take them with me, so I am leaving it here only." Tae spoke looking at jungkook, he noticed a sadness and anger flashing in jungkook's eyes.

"Yeah, why would you take them. After all you hate me, why you would won't something given by the person like me. I understand." Jungkook spoke voice filled with anger, hurt, pain and sadness. He turned to leave the room, tae felt more and more hurt knowing he made Jungkook feel he hate him.

"Jungkook, I don't--". "And yeah, I was thinking to drop you at airport, but if you are so uncomfortable with me than tell me. I will ask yoongi hyung or hobi hyung to drop you and Irene to airport." Jungkook spoke cutting off tae, without turning he just stayed like that back facing tae not wanting to let tae see the tears dropping from his eyes.

Only if he had turned he would have seen tears dropping from tae's eyes too. "No, I...I am fine. You can come to drop us." Tae spoke with so much difficulty, Jungkook hummed and walked out. Wiping his tears he walked down to meet his family.

They all saw his red glossy eyes, but thought other was sad because tae was going to be away from him for some days. Only if they knew how broken their boy was. Excep of Irene, she knew why Jungkook had those glossy eyes.