34

AHHHHHHHHHH... DID YOU ALL SAW TAEKOOK WENT TO THE DREAMS PREMIUM TOGETHER TODAY. JUST THE TWO OF THEM. OMG I WAS SO SURPRISED AS I OPENED THE YT AND SO SO MUCH VIDEOS OF THEM. THEY LITERALLY MADE THE INTERNET GO CRAZY BY THEM. AND KOOK WAS SO SHY THROUGHOUT. THEY WERE LOOKING SOOOOOO CUTE.

WAAAHHH MY HEART... I AM FAINTING... CALM DOWN... Deep breaths...ok let's start the chapter.

______

I pretend to look around,
But I am actually looking for you~

***

It's been 2 days taekook talked, Jungkook has been ignored by tae constantly. This is doing nothing but hurting both of them. Both are carving for their old moments, their bickerings and talks, Jungkook tried to talk to tae but other always avoided him.

This making Jungkook so crazy, if tae won't even talk to him. How is he going to make other now how much he loves tae, or how he will make tae fall for him? He had did everything to get tae's attention but other funds any way to get away from elder.

Irene had also noticed this, but she thought to let them solve their own matters, if they won't than only she will try to get in and try to solve everything.

Nothing is possible for tae as well, his heart is hurting the most and he knows he is hurting Jungkook too. But the fear in him is too big, he don't want to be like his father at the end and destroy their life.

Currently Irene is in the living room, watching some random shows, Jungkook walked down from his room. He looked around to find tae who was nowhere in site, Irene pointed in the kitchen telling Jungkook tae is inside. Jungkook nodded and walked inside.

His eyes soften as he saw tae cutting veges to prepare the lunch for them, aunt Rane is still on leave and so taekook makes the food in shifts. Jungkook walked inside, stood near the counter leaning on it. He cleared his throat to get tae's attention but tae ignored him and just did his work.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jungkook asked, tae's hand halt for some moments as he gain the courage to reply elder.

"I am not ignoring you." He spoke not looking at jungkook.

"Yeah, right. You think I am fool." Jungkook spoke, tae walked towards the cabinet to get pulses.

"It's not like that I am just busy." Tae spoke doing his work continuesly. Making Jungkook grit his teeths in annoyance.

"Tae, look at me and say you are not ignoring me." Jungkook demanded, but tae again attempted to walk away from Jungkook.

Getting enough, Jungkook held his wrist, took the knife from his hands and put it on the counter. Holding tae's shoulder Jungkook made him stand in front of himself.

"I said look at me taehyung." Jungkook spoke sternly, taking a deep breath tae looked up at Jungkook with his innocent Bambi eyes, melting jungkook's heart then and there.

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked softly, just the softness of other made tae want to scream that he is the one doing wrong, but...

"No, you didn't." Tae spoke lowly.

"Than? Why am I getting ignored? Are you... Are you uncomfortable around me?" He asked not even want to hear a yes.