07

Heart knows when the,
Search is over.~~

***

5 days later.

It's 5 days tae has move in with Jungkook. And saying honestly he isn't really regretting that decision. He thought it would be tough to stay under one roof with that rude person but he was proven wrong when he saw a new side of Jungkook in the house.

It's true he is still and order freek but not that much when he is at home. His voice isn't cold, nor he talks rudely with tae at home. Tae was glad he got a company to have his dinner with even tho they both just had their meals in silence. But still being all alone and being with a person's presence are different.

Tae has became comfortable with aunt Rane and the bottoms of jeon's as almost one of them will call him and will talk to him. As if they are trying to make him comfortable. He feels like he finally have some people around him that aren't faking and are truly real.

It was Saturday evening and taekook were at jungkook's house having their dinner.

"Taetae taste this. It's brownie I specially made for you." Rane spoke putting the pieces of brownie in tae's plate making Jungkook make an offended face.

"Aunt, I thought I am the only one for whom you make special things." Jungkook spoke sounding totally offended and tae found that funny.

"I had made that for you as well young master." Rane defended.

"But that's not especially for me." He spoke with a fake angry face.

"Yeah that's right. Because I am her favourite person for now." Tae spoke with a proud smile and Jungkook looked at him with narrow eyes.

"H-uh I see. I am feeling betrayed." He commented.

So there's this thing that changed too. Their nature and behaviour towards each other, they have became more playful and free with each other without their knowing.

"Aah, why is Jungkook sad." Tae teased.

"Excuse me I am older then you." Jungkook spoke with a proud look.

"Fine. You are, but I am still he favorite." Tae spoke making Rane shook her head.

"Both of you are my favourite. But yeah I made those for taetae." Rane spoke making Jungkook to give a piss look to tae who giggle at her reply.

She went back and after bickering for some more minutes they both ended their dinner. Tae was stepping on stairs when he saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with a game controller 🎮 in his hand.

"Aren't you sleeping?" He asked.

"No, I will play game." Jungkook spoke selecting something on the screen.

"Ok, good night." Tae spoke. Jungkook just hummed and concentrated on the screen.

"And here I was thinking he just is a workaholic person." Tae spoke to himself as he climbed on the bed.

***
It was mid night.

Jungkook was playing some random game. When his mind face him an idea. He smirked and removed his head phones. A mischievous smile came on his lips as he pressed on the increase of the volume button continuously. Until it reaches to it's end.