28

I will never forget the moment
I realized I love you~~

***

The evening came, everyone was getting ready in their own rooms. Jungkook was almost done, he was spraying the perfume on him when the door of the bathroom got open.

Jungkook's breath hitched as he saw tae coming out wearing the dress given by his granny. Tae was looking breath taking in that redd and black outfit with a little makeup with red lip gloss. If that was not enough he had lavender scent on, which made Jungkook to lose his senses for some seconds.

Staring at tae with wide eyes he didn't realised tae was staring back at him. Tae was no less, as he walked out his eyes landed on the Greek god like man standing right Infront of him. Wearing a white outfit with hairs styled perfectly. His handsome face made his outfit looke even more good.

Tae thought was this man this handsome from start?. Their eyes were locked together as they took each other's appreance, trying to lock others look in their mind.

Tae was the first one to look away as he realized he was staring at elder more than he should. His heart was pounding in his chest as he knew other was still staring at him.

 His heart was pounding in his chest as he knew other was still staring at him

(Their outfit).

Tae cleared his throat to get jungkook's attention. "Beautiful." And tae got that attention and a compliment making his cheeks go red. Jungkook was in daze. The beauty infront of him made him forget the world.

"Thank you, you...look handsome too." Tae's voice finally made Jungkook realized what he was doing. But he didn't regretted complimenting the heavenly beauty infront of him.

"Hmm, granny had given you the perfect outfit." Jungkook spoke with a whipped smile, which tae didn't notice as he was looking anywhere except Jungkook.

"Yeah, right. It's very comfortable, beautiful and perfectly goes with my style." Tae spoke finally making eye contact with other. He felt gossebumps by the way Jungkook was looking at him. The smile, the eye held something too different, something soft, some different emotions maybe fondness, or ...love.

"Let's go I guess everyone is already down." Tae spoke tugging his hair behind his ear, still being shy by the ceo's gaze. Jungkook nodded, as he put the perfum bottle back on the vanity table. Both of them walked out together. Jungkook took a deep breath to inhale the scent of other, and making his lungs feel fresh.

Tae's lips parted as they walked down. The living room was beautifully decorated with lights, green round flower decorators, there stood the Christmas tree in the corner of the living room, shinning Because of numbers of light, small, red socks, and many other decor was on it.

Their eyes landed on the family who were busy doing their business. All the bottoms were dressed in black and red outfit given by granny, while all the tops where in pure white outfit.